Changing the PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the PM

HI My avatar name is ibnaked on S80 when i first started playing wartoons, i was lost bacause i had never used a computer , before ,, , My husband created this charater for me... i was playng the game and i saw join guild so i did , then some one talked to me and i wrote something back , That was in the guild chat ,, i kept asking Questions and the other players were starting to get mad at me , And one person had said inthe Chat box Look ibnaked use PMS ,, I was insulted , because when i was younger and had PMS i was A real B*t*h , I wrote back and told the guy mister you wouldnt want to tangle with me when i had PMS, I would rip your throat open ,, Several people had put HAHAHA, And a very helpful Mage Named ishtar, took ne under her wing ,, she explained how i could find that PMS that the nasty guy told me ,, ,, Well I dont like it and I said as much on chat mail , Look all Sarcastic people instead of offering to help me you ridicule me ,, Why dint any of you explain to me to talk in that heart button , from then on , I started calling it ( HEART MAIL ) because it is shaped like a heart and you chat with friends , so why not call it heart mail , Instead of that Nasty time of month that all women get ,,, , When i ask a person please heart mail me then it varied i would vsay to the person i want u in my heart , or wisper into my heart or ( i need you in my heart )) People actually comment And Would Say and ineed you in my heart as well , Why not Call it HMS ; short for heart mail instead of PMS < that horrible nasty time of the womens life ... ??? Thank You ... IBNAKED ...And ... FUNFORALL ...... Is the guild i belong to .....<

been that way for too long already.. and anywhere/whatever game you play there is what they call PM w/c stands for private message. just deal with it. and note you are not the only 'girl' playing a video/broswer game. and by far you are the only one i know that complained about it. so just deal with it. and since you are the only one i knew, it means the prob is within yourself on how you deal with PMs no offense

Comment

This post gave me giggles. Like ShiKKihs said "Private Messaging" or PM..is standard lingo on any platform, you said you aren't familiar with using the computer but thats what its called everywhere.
      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
      X