No announcement yet.

Weird Castle Design?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

based on the shop record she isn't new at all. Comparing it to others who bought it since the start
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Ok, from what I can see, that player has roughly the same amount of BR as you do. Is it possible that the player in question is relatively new? Joined about a month ago and bought things to rush up to that point. Cause I gotta tell you, it ain't easy to get that much stats within one or two months without heavy cashing.

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
      based on the shop record she isn't new at all. Comparing it to others who bought it since the start
      you do know that people could reset the market 500 times without buying anything right? or for that matter buying anything that will show up on the side. I had people on my server hit vip lvl 9 while i was still at lvl 5 and have 10k+ more br than them. They also could of spent ALOT of money buying event boxes ect.

Comment

no special mouns/clothes and resetting would requiree 8889 times to spend 400K Balens on it :/
        Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
        you do know that people could reset the market 500 times without buying anything right? or for that matter buying anything that will show up on the side. I had people on my server hit vip lvl 9 while i was still at lvl 5 and have 10k+ more br than them. They also could of spent ALOT of money buying event boxes ect.

Server:
        250 Willow Brook

Comment

You could play for a year and accumulate points without spending any balens though.
          Or for example someone could buy all crystaloid packs/magic boxes for future.

And yeah it could be just bad spending, I'm very careful with my recharges now because I know if I recharge a lot at once I'll be out of balens very soon =(
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

no special mouns/clothes and resetting would requiree 8889 times to spend 400K Balens on it :/
            We have a similar guy in our server, what looks like a VIP 9 castle, but a br of around 45k... in the 65-ish range... after quite a few months on the server^^

Comment

Socketing rods (Rare at lower levels), Crypt Keys (Tokens are desperately needed if upgrading gear), Mystery Shop resets, Balen-only crops, CW wagering etc.

The list goes on.
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
              Frostie
              Mage
              VictisHNR

Comment

Have a person like that in my sever. His stupidity was buying lv 5 gems from mystery shop and refreshing the shop most of the time.
                so yea.. this one is possible.
                :o Bacon FTW :o
                Kabam s1- Mage
                Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

again that means nothing, they could have bought, single loids, legs, pots, bounty scrolls, seeds and NONE of that comes up in notification. So you have absolulty no idea what they have spent or not. and again, they could of bought like 500 of these autumn boxes and you wouldnt know that either. trust me people can spend balens without having anything to show for it. you also get 10 pts a day for VIP so depending on how long you have played it will go up from there also. 400k balens would get you vip lvl 9 in 1 shot to bad thats not how it works. Also they could be spending on WB.

Comment

Really.. people usually complain about overpowered cashers..
                    and now people complain about UNDERPOWERED cashers.. i think i've seen everything now.

And as a matter of a fact, its not long until yours truly will hit VIP lvl 9. but im a complete noob as well.
                    But who cares

Comment

well maybe she didn't bought so much, the points for vip can be earned by recharging balens, not by spending them. So maybe she recharged a lot at once and now waiting to spend them...

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                        well maybe she didn't bought so much, the points for vip can be earned by recharging balens, not by spending them. So maybe she recharged a lot at once and now waiting to spend them...
                        Wrong, You get vip points for spending, not for recharging.
                        See screenshot for proof.

Comment

lol, vip is power of spending not strength.
                          Most obvious case would be roses, spend 8-9 x9999 roses and you're there.
                          Probably he change names like he change clothes too

Most expensive purchase without raising anything would be to speed-up guild cooldown.
                          idk maybe he plays on another server and just there to make guild *shrugs*
                          Last edited by laba-laba; 09-23-2013, 07:19 PM.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Why does it matter? people spend what they like.

There are a million ways to spend that balens, albeit most of it are not the most "value for money". But who cares?
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

too all those who got me wrong: The point of the thread is asking HOW did she get the castle. Not that she's quite weak with no BR! And again, No special mounts: Not much shop resets, No CWs wagering, No seasonal packs. Not fully leveled troops (Up to her level): No daru alchemy. Not high BR: Not full guild skills level (No gold alchemy), no level 6 gems or higher, not fully socketed. Decent not perfect astrals: No gold alchemy. So yea. What else could've she bought?
                              PS: NO Legendary Equipment. At her level most would go for legendary 50 pve set. So no shards.

Server:
                              250 Willow Brook

Comment

@Illuminatic: Roses.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment