Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild battles should only happen on weekend so people with real jobs can join it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battles should only happen on weekend so people with real jobs can join it.

weekend GBs so people who have real jobs and life can also benefit from it
    Love The Gamez

lol-ed too much on this one

Comment

Originally posted by R22923622 View Post
      i have a real job and a real life and i can participate in all 3 gbs

Comment

Originally posted by R22923622 View Post
        Yes it would be beneficial to some. But for the most, people can work something around it.
        “True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance.”
        - Akhenaton

Comment

Well since the battles happen on 20:00 server time, most people wouldnt be working around those times.
          Also little fun fact. There are 3 different battles of GB, and only 2 days in the weekend.. doesnt fit.

And what i have noticed so far is that the servers are usually more empty on the weekend because people have better things to do around then.
          So i think it should be fine to leave them as they are.

Comment

fun fact you can do 2 gbs in one day if there are on different times
            Love The Gamez

Comment

How about you quit lieing to us and just say your like 10 , in school, and got an early *** bedtime? GB time is perfectly fine, mostly everyone can make it if they choose to, (except all you school kids ofc) but wartune will not change the time just because you're some kid with an early bedtime, thats why they put Age 18+ in terms of service.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                How about you quit lieing to us and just say your like 10 , in school, and got an early *** bedtime? GB time is perfectly fine, mostly everyone can make it if they choose to, (except all you school kids ofc) but wartune will not change the time just because you're some kid with an early bedtime, thats why they put Age 18+ in terms of service.
                I dun think you have to be 18, this excerpt from the ToS implicitly implies under 18s can play, and it doesn't mention age anywhere else as far as I can see...

Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

also, why there are different time zones on servers, start over on a server where you get more of the good events done

Comment

I dun think you have to be 18, this excerpt from the ToS implicitly implies under 18s can play, and it doesn't mention age anywhere else as far as I can see...
                    Wartune ads claim it to be 18+ tho ;p

Anywho, if anything is to change it should be WB as most people can't make 3 bosses a day.
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                      Wartune ads claim it to be 18+ tho ;p

Anywho, if anything is to change it should be WB as most people can't make 3 bosses a day.
                      the wartune ads also claim I will have an or gy, and I will make sex around here but nothing yet, still searching...

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                        the wartune ads also claim I will have an or gy, and I will make sex around here but nothing yet, still searching...
                        You're in the wrong guild clearly...
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

GB is at 5am working days an i joined all. Feel like Hi during the works
                          T.T
                          ```Janis```

Comment

i am a doctor i don't have an easy 10 to 5 job i work in shift's and they change every now and then anyways never mind i don't think i should play more coz i gt a real hard time managing it all and people with a 10 to 5 job will not understand my point .
                            Love The Gamez

Comment

I don't see why. I miss GB because of that too but I don't mind. I catch up on weekends by doing all WB. You're just impatient. Plenty of people have to deal with this but no one complains. Besides wouldn't only two guild battles not work? There are 3 rounds. 2 days wouldn't be enough. If you don't like your server time, find one that applies to the times you can be on.
                              Don't bother me or I will kill you. But then again...it would be fun.

Wartune Server[S297] Druid's Grove
                              Guild Officer of:Millenium

Comment

Working...
                              X