Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild battles should only happen on weekend so people with real jobs can join it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22923622 View Post
    i am a doctor i don't have an easy 10 to 5 job i work in shift's and they change every now and then anyways never mind i don't think i should play more coz i gt a real hard time managing it all and people with a 10 to 5 job will not understand my point .
    It is awesome that you're a doctor. Still, I do not have to understand your point, since you are the one playing your character, not me or anyone else. It's not just you who has a uncertain schedule of work, others have to deal with theirs to progress, and/or catch up. So you, sir, will have to do the same.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R22923622 View Post
      i am a doctor i don't have an easy 10 to 5 job i work in shift's and they change every now and then anyways never mind i don't think i should play more coz i gt a real hard time managing it all and people with a 10 to 5 job will not understand my point .
      If you have to do shifts, some of your shift will be weekends too.

So does that mean that during that weekend shift, GB should be re-scheduled to a weekday?

Sorry, but even if you're a doctor, there's no need to go to that extent to accommodate you. Sorry doc.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
      X