1- earthquack

2- Split the ground when it hits the warrior sword flattened

ex. for mage :

1- A devastating earthquake

2 - Rocks fall from the sky

ex.for archer :

1- lazer arrows

2- flame arrows

if there is A skills of what i sayed so add from yours .

I'd love High Maelstrom, Dragon's Maw and Sixfold Bolt.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by fsgam3r View Post
      2 new skills for knight like :

1- earthquack
      tee hee hee
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        tee hee hee
        Giant falling Yellow Duckies?

Comment

Originally posted by fsgam3r View Post
          ex.for archer :

1- lazer arrows

2- flame arrows
          1) pew pew...but we already get laser effects for Bloodthirsty and, to a degree, Delphic Sniper
          2) Incendiary Shot, no?

Comment

ice option for mages

~walks away stomping my feet~
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

gah.. why the hell i post double again when i try to edit my comment.. >_<
              Last edited by Carassimira; 09-24-2013, 01:53 AM. Reason: double posting. deeeeemiiiiiit >_<
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                gah.. why the hell i post double again when i try to edit my comment.. >_<
                You stomp your feet too hard, so the post got shaken up and fell down into another post.

LOL.

1- lazer arrows

2- flame arrows
                Mentioned above by others, already have similar skills.

here's my suggestion:

PewPew (yes, a skill named PewPew)
                ----- Random Single Target, deals 3 hit on same target, 1 of the hit will always be a crit (no crit rate increase like other skills)
                ----- 3 levels
                ----- Rage Consumption: 15
                ----- 40% + 10 physical dmg, 45% + 25 physical dmg, 55% + 40 physical dmg
                ----- QTE: Damage boost of 25% (2 arrow key)

Headshot
                ----- Single Highest HP, deals damage (crit rate increase by 10%)
                ----- 5 levels
                ----- Rage Consumption: 40
                ----- 100% + 50 dmg, 125% + 100 dmg, 150% + 150 dmg, 175% + 200 dmg, 200% + 250 dmg
                ----- QTE: Reduce next skill's Rage Consumption by 5 (3 arrow key)
                Last edited by anichaos; 09-24-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

7 skill slots:bolt,rof,md,resto,sun,bl,thunderer PvE mages gonna have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                    ice option for mages

~walks away stomping my feet~
                    I like that idea + that fashionable exit haha.

I think those ideas in the topic were great but would only support 1 extra skill slot.
                    Want to file a ticket? Click .
                    Please read the rules: &

Comment

@anichaos: Isn't 5 levels in a skill a bit overkill? We only have so many points after all...

PewPew reminded me of MedianXL.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        @anichaos: Isn't 5 levels in a skill a bit overkill? We only have so many points after all...

PewPew reminded me of MedianXL.
                        I was thinking of alone the line of strong skill requires more points into it.

Since my suggestion

Headshot
                        ----- Single Highest HP, deals damage (crit rate increase by 10%)
                        ----- 5 levels
                        ----- Rage Consumption: 40
                        ----- 100% + 50 dmg, 125% + 100 dmg, 150% + 150 dmg, 175% + 200 dmg, 200% + 250 dmg
                        ----- QTE: Reduce next skill's Rage Consumption by 5 (3 arrow key)
                        at level 5 deals 200% + 250 dmg, which is similar to Armor Piercer, but this skill have a 10% increased crit rate and with QTE, it reduces next skill's rage by 5.

IE:
                        As it targets Single Highest HP, you would
                        Start with 45 rage (because you can't use this skill as start without clothing)
                        Uses Headshot as first skill with QTE, -40 rage = 5 rage left (if crit, +5 rage = 10 rage left)
                        Uses Multi-shot that only cost 5 rage, so you gain 5 rage instead of 0, you now have 15 rage.

Now, if you have lv5/6+ clothing + PvE set.
                        Start with 39~45 rage
                        Uses Headshot as first skill with QTE, -40 rage +10 rage = -30 rage = 15 rage left out of 45 rage (if crit +5 = 20 rage left)
                        Uses Multi-shot that only cost 5 rage, +5 rage +10 rage = +15 rage = 35 rage left

This skill is meant to replace Lunatic, where some ppls likes big single target instead of aoe (like Armor Piercer)
                        But this skill can target both front and back (as long as the other player has highest HP, which is why you would use this skill in first round or against mages with high troops)
                        Tho if you use Brutality with this skill at start, it wouldn't work that well because your Troop would damage opposing Troop before you fire off Headshot.
                        Last edited by anichaos; 09-24-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

No point in asking for more skills, in future updates we get a fairy, which you can transform into, to do big damage, you get another HUGE move as well. Go on youtube and look up the chinese version, and you will see what we will eventually get
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                            No point in asking for more skills, in future updates we get a fairy, which you can transform into, to do big damage, you get another HUGE move as well. Go on youtube and look up the chinese version, and you will see what we will eventually get
                            Last I saw from a CN article, the fairy requires 100 rage to transform.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              Last I saw from a CN article, the fairy requires 100 rage to transform.
                              100 rage or you can wait a period of time and the button to activate it will light,two warriors will be putet at rage bar and hp bar,once 100 rage button lights,once a certain time pases other button lights but not 100% for the time one,either way pets are only useful in mpd in bg/arena not much useful :/

Comment

Working...
                              X