Locked Balens in 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Not really, I gotten a 400 voucher around 2 weeks ago.

I think R2 just made it rarer to obtain the larger prizes.
    Yes 400 is a rare drop now but I used to get 200+400 pretty often even with the 3rd voucher drop being pretty low. Now it's commonly 20-40-80 which is a chunk less.

Comment

urrmm what are locked balens?

Name:Illuminatic
      Server:
      250 Willow Brook
      Character: Mage
      Level: 64
      Battle Rating: 103,722
      Guild: OverKill

Comment

@bleedingorange
        Some people spend their time researching or just looking up some info about the chinese game.
        They are either interested or some want to know what they can expect.
        For me, it was both.
        As for you, spreading around that we dont know things while you quitted for 3 months and while we kept on playing, is just weird to say.
        Sometimes, if you dont trust things that others say, try to ask why and how we got that info and we will explain.

@Illuminatic
        Locked balens are basically vouchers but its balens that is locked.
        IM not sure what you can buy with them and what you cant.
        My char on chinese server can use those locked bal for speeding up cds of buildings, unlocking extra space in invo.
        Kinda like what you can do with vouchers now.
        I did heard somewhere you also can use them for SOME stuff in the cash shop but not everything.
        I havent figured that out yet...

---
        too bad i cant share my screenie with the chinese guild wheel
        that obviously shows the lock balens @@

if you are THAT interested; PM me here an dill share the link over the pm, not over the thread obvious.
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
          @bleedingorange
          Some people spend their time researching or just looking up some info about the chinese game.
          They are either interested or some want to know what they can expect.
          For me, it was both.
          As for you, spreading around that we dont know things while you quitted for 3 months and while we kept on playing, is just weird to say.
          Sometimes, if you dont trust things that others say, try to ask why and how we got that info and we will explain.

@Illuminatic
          Locked balens are basically vouchers but its balens that is locked.
          IM not sure what you can buy with them and what you cant.
          My char on chinese server can use those locked bal for speeding up cds of buildings, unlocking extra space in invo.
          Kinda like what you can do with vouchers now.
          I did heard somewhere you also can use them for SOME stuff in the cash shop but not everything.
          I havent figured that out yet...

---
          too bad i cant share my screenie with the chinese guild wheel
          that obviously shows the lock balens @@

if you are THAT interested; PM me here an dill share the link over the pm, not over the thread obvious.
          Well the vouchers look exactly the same as they did when i left. I have also played on a china server, and to answer your question you can use them for every EXCEPT: Mystery Shop, Auction House (Which we dont have), Event Items, Mount trains/fate stones/runes ect. You can use them to buy any regular items in the shop including wings/clothing.

At the end of the day anyone can say what they want R2 has not released ANY information at all about what we are getting in 2.0. So you or anichaos can say anything but YOU or HIM don't know what we will get and what we wont.

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
          Not sure at all why you are saying "we" I was talking to someone else I did not say a word to you or quote you in anyway shape or form. So next time, don't take offense to things that aren't being said to you. And as far as trusting other people, I'm sorry do you work for R2? Do you have the 2.0 patch notes that R2 is going to implement? I'm almost positive you do not, and that is ALL i was saying to anichoas. HE DOES NOT KNOW if we will get them or NOT. Feel free to re-read my response to him as maybe you just skimmed it and missed that before writing your response. He said, Locked balens have a VERY LOW CHANCE of being implemented, which is why I told him he didnt know what he was talking about. By all means feel free to show me anything that says R2 will not implement them lol.

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          He prob means it was supposed to be soon because according to everyone, 2.0 comes after the 1.6's.

And they did reduce vouchers in the check in rewards and guild blessings. I can't remember if there were any arena changes. But after much hate, they reverted the check in rewards and increased guild blessing vouchers a little.
          Thank for this post, so it proves i was right, they lowered the amount of vouchers in solo arena rewards as well, those would refelect the amount of locked balens you would get if they changed them.

real quick let me guess 17 day check in was 100 vouchers and 26 day was 300?

If you take a look on the chinese server you could see that those are the locked balen amount for check ins

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Else I will just be reporting you for personal bashing like I did to those other players, some are dealt with, some are not, depends on what R2 thinks.
          Do it. You think threatening to report people on the forums is anything? have fun.

and real fast because others have seem to have taken it out of context when i said "Why even bother posting if your just gonna post stuff you literally have no idea about haha." thats in response to you saying "Locked Balen have very low change of being implemented."

and again you have no info on what r2 is going to implement in patch 2.0 bottom line. You DO NOT know what your talking about. The only people who can say if they are coming or not is R2 and last i checked you do not work for r2.
          Last edited by bleedingxorange; 09-24-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
            Well the vouchers look exactly the same as they did when i left. I have also played on a china server, and to answer your question you can use them for every EXCEPT: Mystery Shop, Auction House (Which we dont have), Event Items, Mount trains/fate stones/runes ect. You can use them to buy any regular items in the shop including wings/clothing.

At the end of the day anyone can say what they want R2 has not released ANY information at all about what we are getting in 2.0. So you or anichaos can say anything but YOU or HIM don't know what we will get and what we wont.
            nor do you know whether we will or we wont thus your argument invalid

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              nor do you know whether we will or we wont thus your argument invalid
              LOL did you read my first post?? go back and try again. Thats WHAT I SAID. haha

... where do you get your information?? I quit for 3 months and when i come back your still posting complete nonsense.

The locked balens did not happen in the Chinese wartune until patch 2.0. So how do you figure they were suppose to be coming when we dont even have that, we have not been notified about anything thats going to happen in that patch.

I wonder where you think they changed the voucher system already? do you mean how in solo arena the voucher amount are small now?

Why even bother posting if your just gonna post stuff you literally have no idea about haha.

Comment

yet you act as if you know locked balens wont be aded thus they can act as if locked balens will be aded lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  yet you act as if you know locked balens wont be aded thus they can act as if locked balens will be aded lol
                  what I have said in every post is that NO ONE, including me has any idea whats going to come and whats not. And how am i acting like they wont come? I actually think we will end up getting them but again no one knows.

So how do you figure they were suppose to be coming when we dont even have that, we have not been notified about anything thats going to happen in that patch.
                  LOL did you read my first post?? go back and try again. Thats WHAT I SAID. haha
                  Last edited by bleedingxorange; 09-24-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

what I have said in every post is that NO ONE, including me has any idea whats going to come and whats not. And how am i acting like they wont come? I actually think we will end up getting them but again no one knows.
                    You need to get a grip on reality.

Comment

it's likely going to come since it's a significant update that replaces vouchers...making vouchers obsolete or converted over. it's possible the "prices" will not reflect the chinese servers tho.
                      Last edited by qphantom; 09-24-2013, 02:33 PM.
                      Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                        it's likely going to come since it's a significant update that replaces vouchers...making vouchers obsolete or converted over. it's possible the "prices" will not reflect the chinese servers tho.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]56369[/ATTACH]
                        remove the pic before the mods come

Comment

Working...
                        X