• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random ppl1; ugh why cant i stun you im higher lvl then you
    Random ppl2; did you race to lvl65?
    Random ppl1; oh **** thats why

Made me laugh XD

Or this knight who was higher lvl and a little more BR then me, stunned me for 2 rounds and took my rage, then i survived and with my 50legend set i gained rage fast enough to kill him, he was all ****** off, then with dryad came for me again, same thing happened and then he left the bg

At 30-39 (when it was 1 server, not cross) this guy kept saying 'come play hide and seek' and 'catch me if you can' all newer ppl went looking for him, he was one off stronger so they lost... was funny to see everyone chase after him

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
      "Damn, people are taking my honor like a high school girl on Prom night!" - classic
      LOL, that one is funny ...

Comment

That's easy.

I've been raged at by people having Lord Divine because I kill them while they had equal or higher BR than me.
        I'm the kind of guy if you tell me 'Don't attack me, I'm here for the carting' I WILL ATTACK YOU .

Aaaaand then I get raged at, fun times .
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
          "Damn, people are taking my honor like a high school girl on Prom night!" - classic
          really classic xDDDD

Comment

best ever for me was when my bleed killed a dryader that came after me, he/she woulda won w/o my bleed (was to next hit wins point). He/She said "***** bleed", i replied with "***** dryad", got a lot of LOL's from that one

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Imma save you the trouble, they don't.
              World prosperity doesn't work either?

Pity you can't level your barracks in BG, that would be priceless.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Well I am a crusader and in no hurry to go up in honor and sometimes I just log in 5mins before BG ends just to get some extra insignals. So sometimes when I am in the safe zone chilling waiting for the game to end I see cashers and campers camping outside picking the weak players then it depends on which team I am currently in.
                If I am on the winning team then I would toss insults at the campers like : Hey! Kiss my horse Azz while I pump yur mar's or Guess what? While u are waiting for me I am pumping yur mar.
                If I am on the loosing team then its more fun. I would wait for the last sec and charged at 1 of the campers and there is a very high chance the game hangs and you need to refresh. The camper on the winning team will loose out on all the insignals that his team got.

Comment

Originally posted by 002adrian View Post
                  Well I am a crusader and in no hurry to go up in honor and sometimes I just log in 5mins before BG ends just to get some extra insignals. So sometimes when I am in the safe zone chilling waiting for the game to end I see cashers and campers camping outside picking the weak players then it depends on which team I am currently in.
                  If I am on the winning team then I would toss insults at the campers like : Hey! Kiss my horse Azz while I pump yur mar's or Guess what? While u are waiting for me I am pumping yur mar.
                  If I am on the loosing team then its more fun. I would wait for the last sec and charged at 1 of the campers and there is a very high chance the game hangs and you need to refresh. The camper on the winning team will loose out on all the insignals that his team got.
                  Well if you can screw with a spawn camper, GG!
                  My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Remember that i was level 40-44, i rest my mount and people starts to attacking me and die. Now i'm level 45, i can't do it anymore
                    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                      World prosperity doesn't work either?

Pity you can't level your barracks in BG, that would be priceless.
                      World Prosperity might work, since it affects almost every bit of exp you can gain. Same goes with the rested exp.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                      X