This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katalogen View Post
    If you're wanting an answer to that, posting on the forums will do you no good, tickets are where you need to be. Even so they still don't have to give you an answer but I do understand why you're annoyed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	37063130.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	1675378
    i have 3 tickets in the air ... yeap support

Comment

i have 3 tickets in the air ... yeap support
      post your ticket numbers so the mods can forward them for u might be a idea
      • S69 - Corftey ravine
      • H4D3S
      • lvl 76 archer
      • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
        post your ticket numbers so the mods can forward them for u might be a idea
        why? for this is support system when i can make charge back directly from paypal if i want...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          That's what I thought, but no one knows what it was, lol.

But the wording of "refine 3 times, and refine 5 times" is exactly the same as Alchemy events (balen only)

Anyways, I wrote in the event page, the reason they probably remove it, because they didn't want to give players a way to get up to 160 Wish Scrap without spending loads of balens. (business first model)

It's either that or the Rune Refine was some sort of new thing, and it's only available in CN version.
          Even if that is the reason why in bold well they are in the business to make money. Truth is they could have found bugs in it that would allow cheating we will never hear if this is the case and we should not be informed that there was a bug like that in it. Or a bug that causes chars to be essentially corrupted beyond recover-ability. There are 100s of reasons to cancel a event and all are reasonable and logical. You all want to know why i don't cry about things like this? I have been a game developer ive been GM sysop admin etc

I bet they have similar policies in-place that they put in-place along time before this game even went public beta that basically says they will not reply to these sorts of wine threads. I know in all the games i was one of the above in we sure did. If we replied to wine threads like this we would never get any thing else done. Most wine threads are little more than pointless spam and that's right where they belong in a pointless spam forum.

You all should be happy im not a board admin here you all would have cute little just ignore me i like whine type titles some of you would have your forum accounts blocked and or banned some of you would have long ago been full banned from all things wartune. Just in my time here i have seen badly veiled threats to wartune and admins here. Seen people say it would serve them right if type posts etc. When you complain about a bug because it has not been fixed yet or you don't think it is being fixed you need to realize software is complex even flash programs. Fact is there are so many things interconnected in a mmorpg it is mind boggling.

So how should you format a bug report/post?

A good way is real simple

Server:
          Type of bug: (do not post exploits publicly)
          Account Name:
          Character Name:
          Full Nameoptional probably be requested if related to any thing paid vip balen etc)
          Date:
          Time:
          Messagedo not post exploits publicly)
          Any screen shotsdo not post exploits publicly)

Any suggestions related to the bug/glitch if appropriate say for example mount bug with char seemingly standing beside the mount glitch. Which would be a cool rest feature.

A bug report in a simple format is easy to follow it is why their form is set up a specific way and well copy that lay out for ones you think may need forum postings.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
            why? for this is support system when i can make charge back directly from paypal if i want...
            mods can try get ur tickets thru in there ways. and what u do at paypal is something else.
            • S69 - Corftey ravine
            • H4D3S
            • lvl 76 archer
            • 103k br

Comment

As i have posted somewhere else;

Originally posted by Kagelol
              Well to be honest they could have just kept quiet.
              R2 never posted the event on their forums, it shouldnt have to be expected.
              The event appeared ingame for about 10 whole minutes, most people wouldnt even know of its existence.

So bassicly, they could have easially gotton away without giving you anything.
              But after all they gave you something. so instead of whining for more you could also say thank you, atleast thats what i did.
              im also locking this thread because people get pretty heated over this.
              If you have any problems with this feel free to PM me.
              Any (new)threads similar to this will will go poof.

Comment

Working...
              X