Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wings in shop pay for vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    started a topic Wings in shop pay for vouchers

Wings in shop pay for vouchers

That can be great for not payed players..to buy wings,(equipment) in mistery shop ..not with balens but with voucher ex. wings=10 000 vouchers,
    robe= 15000 vouchers... stuff like that

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    replied
    No more vouchers ..heheheh =)

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    if that will be "passed", then there should be balen option to buy vouchers

Leave a comment:

• tubbyz
    replied
    Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
    Wouldn't this be unfair for those who bought wings (or any other shop items) for real money/balens? Or you are one of those who want to say things to cashers like "Hey, I didn't spent a single dime but I'm as strong or even stronger than you."
    I wouldn't say unfair because vouchers do not come of their own, you have to earn them. You can buy almost everything with real cash but still they are available in-game to non-cashers too(crypt key, socketing rod. etc.), remove them too?

OT, wings will always be a balen inventory. (You know why )

Leave a comment:

• h4d3s
    replied
    Originally posted by MARKANHRVATxdXD View Post
    That can be great for not payed players..to buy wings,(equipment) in mistery shop ..not with balens but with voucher ex. wings=10 000 vouchers,
    robe= 15000 vouchers... stuff like that
    this same thread has been already discussed long ago. atleast a few patches back.
    next patch is 2.0 and there wont be any voucher anymore.
    dont think its needed to discuss this again ^_^

Leave a comment:

• MaccteN001
    replied
    Wouldn't this be unfair for those who bought wings (or any other shop items) for real money/balens? Or you are one of those who want to say things to cashers like "Hey, I didn't spent a single dime but I'm as strong or even stronger than you."

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    No, thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X