Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do my opponents get 2 or even 3 attacks for each one of mine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do my opponents get 2 or even 3 attacks for each one of mine?

Why do my opponents get 2 or even 3 attacks for each one of mine?

This seems to happen quite often in combat with both computer control enemies as well as other players.

usually cause of lag

Comment

Different attacks and classes have different timers. Using skills like delphics, Whirlwind, Ult slash, Meteor, Lunitic fire, Holy Seal all have long timers. An archer can use basic attack and arrow shot (or multi) in the time it takes to cast one of most of those

Comment

I agree and I understand the timers of different attacks but when i got to use my shield or whirlwind pow 2-3 shots hit and its not lag for me.It is what it is.

Comment

Knights is slow attackers
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

So many possible factors. If you're the only one remaining on your side, and the other guy uses deepfreeze on you, then you cast twice as slow as him.

Other things like what the above posters said.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I lost 4 duels in a row because of this. I'm guaranteed to win with a final strike, but then the computer always gets an extra turn and wins. He was the same class and level as me. Good thing is I still get a reward, but my rating stays low.

Comment

This isn't Final Fantasy where everything is equal in timing. You have to use tactics when you battle other players and not just skill spam then saying they get another turn.
                I often won with the last hit because the other person was indeed skill spamming and I carefully used an autoattack at the right time which made me win (just an example).
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                X