Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unbalence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbalence

This game is total unbalenced and not fair.

I'm lvl 66 Knight with 71k br and i worked alot and i spend alot of Money to get stronger and when i enter BG i lose vs lvl 67's + with alot less br than me just becouse they stun giving them time to heal and do dmg. WTH is this?? Whats the point wasting Money on a game when any high lvl nab can beat just becouse they can stun? Other thing is not fair is dyra's, any nab with 30k br with 30% drya can beat any 1. SUGESTION REMOVE STUPID STUN AND DRYA this will make game at least a bit more balanced. Do like CW no 1 can use stuns and no drya involved. I'm realy tired of spending Money in 1 game that the only thing i see is non buyers, VIP or other name u wana call it or give it can beat any 1 the only thing that need is high stun, enjoy game and make fun and call us stupid for spend Money on game. I guess they are rite we are stupids to spend in this game. I tryed to see any good reason to spend and now i dont see any, spend makes me strong? yes, spend makes me win on BG hmm no unless u have high stun so wth i'm spending? just to look cool with wings and mounts? or maybe i spend to make more Money on WB hmm all this just took me to 1 answer NO. Well keep game like is going on and my future Money goes to another game. Like me there are alot more ppl starting to be unhappy, we only see u guys raise balens (more Money to ur pockets ) and no benifit.
    So keep the good work and you ill see the real spenders that makes this game go on give up and the other high nabs non spenders stay then we see how long this game continues.
    Other thing FIX THE LAG since last update ppl cant play.
    Last edited by miguens; 09-24-2013, 04:37 PM.

Solution: play enough to raise your hs as much as possible. Result: you shall destroy people with more br than you because of the hs, while they shall come here to complain about you :P

Comment

yes please make this game truly unplayable for anyone who doesnt spend a ton, those 90% of free or low paying people are irrelevant to the game. Poor cashers with high br have it so rough

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        Solution: play enough to raise your hs as much as possible. Result: you shall destroy people with more br than you because of the hs, while they shall come here to complain about you :P
        Again tell me how does the very new servers ever compete with the very old servers? You can't "catch" up to the older ones. Unless everyone is level 80(which won't happen for a year or longer) it is virtually impossible to catch up to people. Stop saying these dumb excuses bc you CAN'T catch up no matter how much you slow level and cap your HS each time.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Again tell me how does the very new servers ever compete with the very old servers? You can't "catch" up to the older ones. Unless everyone is level 80(which won't happen for a year or longer) it is virtually impossible to catch up to people. Stop saying these dumb excuses bc you CAN'T catch up no matter how much you slow level and cap your HS each time.
          Letting newer players/servers catch up to the older ones is not the solution; this is unfair to those who played for longer time.

The solution is to split cross-server events by the servers' age
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Letting newer players/servers catch up to the older ones is not the solution; this is unfair to those who played for longer time.

The solution is to split cross-server events by the servers' age
            Never said it was a solution. Just stated it was dumb to use that as an excuse lol. I agree with you that if nothing happens to HS then cross servers should be split by age like you stated. Then people can start using the "slow level and cap your HS" as an excuse. Right now it's pointless to slow level for HS reasons. Slow level for building a higher BR but don't do it for HS. Just bc the gap is huge after lvl 65 or so. Might as well either build your toon or rush to 80 before raising talents.

Comment

enough with the slow lvling thingy.. to be honest it will only benefit the honor but in exchange for a good exp. not gaining your max exp daily will only get you farther 'behind'..

its a matter of choice >>> max potential exp daily VS honor rank

also take note: you can still get max honor even by doing max exp daily. pick your foes, that simple.

"oh i cant do my current MP bracket yet. huhuhu" >> stop that whinning. i, myself, rather 'we' are not cashers. and we didnt see any problem running MPs on our bracket. its how you build your toon.

what i mean by build is : tru refining, choices of gem, prioritizing where to spend gold(most efficient way to spend them)

Comment

there shall always be newer players in this game, who shall come on this forum to cry about him and his evil hs. Now you can never stun all of them, but if he builds his hs from now on he can stun most of them, isn't that enough ? he will dominate in a 60-69 bg ...

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                  yes please make this game truly unplayable for anyone who doesnt spend a ton, those 90% of free or low paying people are irrelevant to the game. Poor cashers with high br have it so rough
                  Like every other game ppl make games to win Money, nothing in this world is totaly free. Thx to ppl that spend Money other ppl can play for free.

Comment

Originally posted by miguens View Post
                    Like every other game ppl make games to win Money, nothing in this world is totaly free. Thx to ppl that spend Money other ppl can play for free.
                    And if it weren't for the free players there would be no game to play in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Yes, you are true with that say a new server today cannot catch up in this day, this hour, this minute, this second, this split second, and this nano second, like s1 or s53 but, in the long run, (when people are max level) they can reach max HS. It's true, just all the new servers will be at a grave disadvantage but it is very possible to reach up to those s1 people in the way long run. It's not an excuse...
                      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                      IGN: Mary Magdalene
                      Class: Mage
                      LVL: 44
                      BR: 1194
                      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

@Mary: You got a point there. Still, catching up should take them a year or so.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                          And if it weren't for the free players there would be no game to play in the first place.
                          You are joking rite? Do you realy think they care about free players? So let me see in your point of view if you own a store u care about ppl that goes to buy or ppl that goes just to watch? i guess u like more the ppl that goes to watch and dont buy nothing omg

Comment

Originally posted by miguens View Post
                            You are joking rite? Do you realy think they care about free players? So let me see in your point of view if you own a store u care about ppl that goes to buy or ppl that goes just to watch? i guess u like more the ppl that goes to watch and dont buy nothing omg
                            The store might even survive without the people that just watches )

Anyway, non cashers can receive mounts and clothing from events. The problem is that they are never satisfied, a mount with just +10 stats is not enough for them, they want the same strong mounts as cashers. Now there has to be a difference between cashers and non cashers, right? Or there wouldn't be a reason for cashers to pay anymore...and server costs you know?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                              The store might even survive without the people that just watches )

Anyway, non cashers can receive mounts and clothing from events. The problem is that they are never satisfied, a mount with just +10 stats is not enough for them, they want the same strong mounts as cashers. Now there has to be a difference between cashers and non cashers, right? Or there wouldn't be a reason for cashers to pay anymore...and server costs you know?
                              Very true but some ppl dont get it. Other thing i forgot to say by the way and this is for new gamers DO NOT CHOOSE KNIGHT i did and sucks, meaning of knight sould be strong rite? RONG in wartune means "poor dude he choose knight" We knights totaly suck becouse we need alot of rage for skills we cant heal and if we use critical we still suck
                              So knights in wartune is the most unbalenced class i ever seen and played in all games i seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X