Battleground one click return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground one click return

it would be nice if there was a button to click in battleground to return to the resource manager
    instead of constantly clicking in different areas just to get back that way if you want to return
    without the hassle of accidentally clicking on someone and entering a battle you dont want to
    do you can just click the button to return to the resource manager

i don't think this is absolutely needed but it would save people a lot of hassle and
    a lot of valuable points

indeed we no longer can kill players in that case they can use that button to run from dryaders/high br players ^^

Comment

Make a one-click teleport (instant) to the resource officer. Balens only -- 10 balens per use.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by sharingan92 View Post
        it would be nice if there was a button to click in battleground to return to the resource manager
        instead of constantly clicking in different areas just to get back that way if you want to return
        without the hassle of accidentally clicking on someone and entering a battle you dont want to
        do you can just click the button to return to the resource manager

i don't think this is absolutely needed but it would save people a lot of hassle and
        a lot of valuable points
        make full screen ... you just need 2 clicks like this

Comment

also add

auto-attack weakest/er player on opposing side
          auto-gather shards (fastest route)
          auto-avoid stronger player
          auto-avoid players w/ dryad

Comment

Originally posted by SpitsFire View Post
            make full screen ... you just need 2 clicks like this
            +1 BUT. According for my researcher, full screen works only on newest versions of flashplayer(11.3+). BUT flashplayer 11.3+ has second name "lags in Wartune after 2 minutes of game/fight". So...

PS: on 1024*768 resolution full-screen mode does not helps anything. You must also zoom game down to 80%-90%

Comment

Seriously, now people want to join battleground and not even battle in it? This isn't only for carting you know. You are suppose to fight in there and the other team is suppose to stop you from carting. If they allow you to one click return then what will be the point of fighting? Why don't they just put one click gather and return so you don't even have to move. You just stay in your spawn area doing absolutely nothing but pushing a button and it just brings up points. I seen some dumb threads before but this is the cake I would say.

Comment

What can I say that hasn't already been said? OP's suggestion sounds like a trojan horse for escaping the predators and dryaders. You want that BG Chest? You gotta take the risk of being a slow-moving target.

Comment

Working...
                X