Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Maintenance - servers down - We only learn if we look at the Forums - Why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance - servers down - We only learn if we look at the Forums - Why

Do YOU think that its not YOUR problem when Players lose their work in progress, or their window of play coincides with your ad-hoc maintenance.
    Is your fall back 'well, you should make it your routine to check'
    You have banners updating across mine and everyone else's screen telling us to spend. Why can't your maintenance workers use that, or wall or mail or anything that is remotely intelligent, to let players know what your up to. I'm not going to renew my VIP, I'm not spending any cash, and I hope others who feel the same pm you.
    Its amateurish.

I have no problem with regular maintenance on every Thursday 3am.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Trappist View Post
      Do YOU think that its not YOUR problem when Players lose their work in progress, or their window of play coincides with your ad-hoc maintenance.
      Is your fall back 'well, you should make it your routine to check'
      You have banners updating across mine and everyone else's screen telling us to spend. Why can't your maintenance workers use that, or wall or mail or anything that is remotely intelligent, to let players know what your up to. I'm not going to renew my VIP, I'm not spending any cash, and I hope others who feel the same pm you.
      Its amateurish.
      They have it nearly every thursday the same time, when they have emergency maintenance of course they won't let us know until after servers is down. They do give pre warning, they can't exactly ask everyone for their schedules, and work accordingly around them.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
      X