Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME TAKING 25-30 Mins to load each time. after this maintainance

any one else having the same problem.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Try clearing your cache and cookies.
    You could also try seeing if another browser has the same issue.
    If possible you can even try it on a different computer, so far i have not seen many people with increased lag since the maintenance.
    And personally no issues so far either.

You can also try some of the suggestions greenfireflygirl made here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?81779

Comment

Try this: quit being a poor kid buy a new computer or decent internet, the game loads in 20 sec.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        Try this: quit being a poor kid buy a new computer or decent internet, the game loads in 20 sec.
        oh wow. what will be next? you tell a homeless man to buy a Villa on the beach instead of being poor? or telling a handicapped man to grow a leg instead relying on wheelchair?

i can't believe such ignorance.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

and you stop being a noob, i got latest computer with superfast internet connection
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
            Try clearing your cache and cookies.
            You could also try seeing if another browser has the same issue.
            If possible you can even try it on a different computer, so far i have not seen many people with increased lag since the maintenance.
            And personally no issues so far either.

You can also try some of the suggestions greenfireflygirl made here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?81779
            Thanks. i tried every brower but same problme, i cleared all cookies,cache,and tempfile , and now its working 90% better

Comment

im having the same problem here, clear cache cookies update browser change pc to laptop even location didnt help at all

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                and you stop being a noob, i got latest computer with superfast internet connection
                Sure you do buddy

@Arlad If a homeless man complains about not having a home, I would simply say get a job, this child simply complains because he has a terrible computer and/or terrible internet speeds, which would tell me he is poor or a cheap bastard who likes to complain about stuff when he can't have it.

Comment

Sure you do buddy

@Arlad If a homeless man complains about not having a home, I would simply say get a job, this child simply complains because he has a terrible computer and/or terrible internet speeds, which would tell me he is poor or a cheap bastard who likes to complain about stuff when he can't have it.
                  Agreed do not complain if you cant afford

Comment

Moving this thread to Game Discussion section of the forums, please keep game-play related discussions there, not in Beginners' Guides section. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X