Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip for non cashers

Hi all!
    I just want to say it would be nice like next event to be inculded a vip card 1h/1 day or smth like that cus lots of us have tons of kyanite + vip tokens we got in all kind of activities and we cant use them

heh, if there is an event where we can trade 100 of xx item for a 1 month vip card, i would be very happy.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I would like to get evil alpaca but I don't want to spend balens.

Is it possible to give me free?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I want lvl 9 wing but i dun want to spend balen can i have it for FREE? mwahahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          heh, if there is an event where we can trade 100 of xx item for a 1 month vip card, i would be very happy.
          yes like that instead mount for non cashers to be a vip card idk how much for some of us 1 hour or a day its enough to spend all kyanite and tokens

Comment

good ideea at least 1 hour VIP ..... or dont drop VIP tokens to non cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
              Hi all!
              I just want to say it would be nice like next event to be inculded a vip card 1h/1 day or smth like that cus lots of us have tons of kyanite + vip tokens we got in all kind of activities and we cant use them
              You want the shinies but you don't want to pay for it... How about you step into reality and buy the things you want, like any normal grown-up has to do?

Comment

gotta agree with creamy here! in one hour u max everything and ur up to where us vip players are in an instant! hell no lol! pay ur $7.99 and do it! $2 a week is nothing! christ a 10 year old gets that in pocket money each week! support the game spongebob!!!

Comment

i agree with u guys...to make a difference you must pay....but some players dont want to pay, is not about the figgure....if its 2 or 200$.... i dont want to take vip tokens at loot, because its useless to me...

Comment

again, is not about the cooldown or kyanite...its about the loot of vip tokens...

Comment

Or you can wait for the events that give VIP Ticket or whatever that was.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by cecekaRO View Post
                        again, is not about the cooldown or kyanite...its about the loot of vip tokens...
                        kyanite its also about cus non cashers esp at lv 55+ do like 2 lv per day at academy and rest of that is usless

Comment

seems like a decent event item. really tough crowd against non-cashers. free clothes and sometimes mounts are "freely" given out but a 1-hr vip is too much...right.

well for the non-cashers out there, a couple 1hr vips (i believe 3) were given out during new years
                          Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                            seems like a decent event item. really tough crowd against non-cashers. free clothes and sometimes mounts are "freely" given out but a 1-hr vip is too much...right.

well for the non-cashers out there, a couple 1hr vips (i believe 3) were given out during new years
                            then i supose i have to wait christmas

Comment

Working...
                            X