Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Farming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming

why my farm gives sometime 4005 gold ,some time 4900 gold if its random why we should upgrade farm?
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

its not random, i would bet some of your crops are finishing with weeds/bugs on them. This would cause you to lose some of the income. Either that or someone is grabbing them before you.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
      why my farm gives sometime 4005 gold ,some time 4900 gold if its random why we should upgrade farm?
      like mentioned before.
      people can steal from your farm if it is ready to harvest. every steal decreases the income from it.
      the player it self get head start to harvest it before it is opened to steal, so to get max out of it harvest right after its done
      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
      then click on support

Comment

nno one stole it , i saw farm record.

Comment

nno one stole it , i saw farm record.
          also no weeding/bug removing?
          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
          then click on support

Comment

Friends stealing, and pests/weeds being present at the time of maturity both cause a decrease in your crop's total yield. Make sure to clear weeds/exterminate pests from your crops before their timer is up if you want to get the maximum yield value from them.

Comment

oh guy do as you want

Comment

The farm record doesn't show up everything...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

ty gyes. for explanation.

Comment

Working...
                  X