Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new talent system.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new talent system.

I had a wonderfull idea today that hopefully will be supported by many many players. I did complain a lot about holy seal being removed from cross srv and stuff, or make it cross srv with a gap of max 20-30 between them and so on, but I suppose that wont ever happen considering it isnt meant to be that useless as a talent. Why not replace the holy seal as talent tho, with a more interesting one .

I had the idea for a dmg reduction talent that can be improved over time, instead of holy seal, something like holy protection, ofc the value of it should be only 0.1% or 0.2% maybe/lvl up. Considering there is a talent already that gives 1% each 10 lvls of holy seal or so u could make that holy seal instead, and have a chance of 1-2%/lvl for every abilitys to actually stun the opponent in pvp, or even pve to npcs that arent immune.

It would be much much more fair this way, the older srvs would still keep a bit of advantage over new ones considering they would have 40-50 talents over them which would mean 5-10% more dmg reduction. It also benefits cashers a lot considering it is much pleasant to be defeated only by someone as strong as you are because of the few % more in dmg reduction, or the chance to get stunned from a random ability, than to see you are stunned for 3 rounds right after u got brutality up- and before u got to actually hit your troops are dead and the other guy is already delphing u 0.0 .

I for one hope something will be done to it, considering in cw holy seal is removed and it is way more fair that way, I suppose nobody can argue with the fact that it ruins all the pvp in cross srv arena/bg.

High six .

wait what damage reduction? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

as you said, there already is a damage reduction talent, there are few talents, having 2 that reduce damage? no. Think of something else and I might support it

Comment

Knights already have too much fun between damage reduction talents, damage reduction astrals, shielding, and high block ability.

Comment

HS is useless to upgrade for newer players. unless you stay at 54, 59, or 64.

My tip is live with it, and just level to 80 and then level talents

Or level talents whenever you feel for it.

Comment

as I said, remove the talent of dmg reduction that is now, and add just one that gives for ex 0.1% / lvl, or 0.2%/lvl, that would mean 5-10% dmg reduction at lvl 50 talent. which is pretty much the same as it is now, nothing would change as dmg reduction untill lvl 60-70 talent, which very few ppl actually have atm and is way harder than some random thoughts to actually achieve. I am already lvling up like crazy , ignoring the seal, simply because everyone in cross arena or bgs is 20-30 seals higher anyway... seems dumb to even try.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
              as I said, remove the talent of dmg reduction that is now, and add just one that gives for ex 0.1% / lvl, or 0.2%/lvl, that would mean 5-10% dmg reduction at lvl 50 talent. which is pretty much the same as it is now, nothing would change as dmg reduction untill lvl 60-70 talent, which very few ppl actually have atm and is way harder than some random thoughts to actually achieve. I am already lvling up like crazy , ignoring the seal, simply because everyone in cross arena or bgs is 20-30 seals higher anyway... seems dumb to even try.
              as you said, is actually the same which means is more like removing it than replacing it, with a modification in the damage reduction . Anyway I heard hs will be nerfed in the next patch/es so don't worry. And I don't think is a good idea to lvl up like crazy,the camping at certain levels has more purposes than just honor, like earning enough insignia, crypt tokens, cryst and leg stones

Comment

I got lord divine already, no need for camping lvls 72 now, with 3 60 legends, and I aint no casher, --- camped quite a bit so I know what u mean I am just saying that I go to cross stuff, fighting ppl at 65k br that without seal I could beat the hell out,and I am even potted-scrolled to 85k br, they seal me for 3 rounds, and when I get to hit I am almost dead or going to in max 2-3 rounds, doesnt make any sense, neither for cashers or any of the srvs 100+ fighting 1-100
                Last edited by Kyraha; 09-27-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X