Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What with the "MALE GAMERS ONLY" stuff... ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What with the "MALE GAMERS ONLY" stuff... ?

I'm a happy user of http://www.cuantocabron.com and also a happy gamer, and also A WOMAN.

Is this game really for men only? are you trying to leave the female gamer population outside of this? What is the purpose of this? it's disgusting to see advertising like that when I'm surfing my favorite website, taking into account that I'm a gamer myself. It's because this kind of advertisement that I prefer playing League of Legends and WoW.

So answer me... CAN I PLAY THIS GAME OR NOT?

Originally posted by ChaosTheory507 View Post
    I'm a happy user of http://www.cuantocabron.com and also a happy gamer, and also A WOMAN.

Is this game really for men only? are you trying to leave the female gamer population outside of this? What is the purpose of this? it's disgusting to see advertising like that when I'm surfing my favorite website, taking into account that I'm a gamer myself. It's because this kind of advertisement that I prefer playing League of Legends and WoW.

So answer me... CAN I PLAY THIS GAME OR NOT?
    Yes you can play the game, some of the advertisements are VERY misleading.
    Want to file a ticket? Click .
    Please read the rules: &

Comment

R2 has been trying to get rid of the misleading ad's.
      When you find some you can take a screenshot of it, and send in a ticket with the screenshot and the url of the website where you found it.
      Wartune is obviously not only for male players and is not even close to being a 18+ game (even though the item shop girl could use some more clothes)

Comment

Thank you it's nice to hear that. Now I'll play the game : D

Comment

There was a thread about this on kongregate, apparently it's some other watune provider.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
            R2 has been trying to get rid of the misleading ad's.
            When you find some you can take a screenshot of it, and send in a ticket with the screenshot and the url of the website where you found it.
            Wartune is obviously not only for male players and is not even close to being a 18+ game (even though the item shop girl could use some more clothes)
            I have been doing this & the r2 support team told me to ignore The adverts. Can you please give me a definitive answer as to what we should do.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
            X