• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is arena broken??

whats going on with arena today?

whats wrong with it?today seems better then any other day lol

Comment

Whenever i join arena, i get the same 3 level 1 knights, they do 0 damage and die in one hit. Afterwards i get regular rewards, and then the game lags out for 2-3 minutes, then immedietly throws me into another arena, which gives no rewards nor counts to my arena count. at the end it lags out when your characters do the victory stance and im forced to refresh.

its also happening to my entire guild

Comment

It happens to me almost everytime. Just kill the knights, get ready for the real fight and relog after. Its a pain, but it happens

Comment

Originally posted by StickyGreen View Post
          Whenever i join arena, i get the same 3 level 1 knights, they do 0 damage and die in one hit. Afterwards i get regular rewards, and then the game lags out for 2-3 minutes, then immedietly throws me into another arena, which gives no rewards nor counts to my arena count. at the end it lags out when your characters do the victory stance and im forced to refresh.

its also happening to my entire guild
          This occurs when there was an error in the matching. You face the 3 knight "bots" (which you'll easily destroy) then immediately get thrown into combat with a group of players. No matter how you do against the players (win/lose, etc.) it will freeze after that fight, and you will need to refresh. You will get credit for your victory against the knight "bots" and you will not lose an attempt for the fight against the players that followed (only 1 attempt is consumed for both those fights).

Comment

that happen 4 time in a row with me O_O
            reloading and reloading, finally i changed my skills ie.AOE to healing set, it worked
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
              This occurs when there was an error in the matching. You face the 3 knight "bots" (which you'll easily destroy) then immediately get thrown into combat with a group of players. No matter how you do against the players (win/lose, etc.) it will freeze after that fight, and you will need to refresh. You will get credit for your victory against the knight "bots" and you will not lose an attempt for the fight against the players that followed (only 1 attempt is consumed for both those fights).
              Yes. I find that intentionally clearing cookies for the affected server, before reloading, greatly reduces the risk of a repeat.

Comment

Working...
              X