No announcement yet.

where zebq..????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zebq remember me in Campoly he one of big casher in our server no one can kill him since 1 year he spend a lot of money campoly was one of the best mage in Europe server no one can stop him , he lvl 60 and have stable lvl 3 with be 54k in this time , but he stop playing just like that , and send a pic to me b4 he quit he have over 100k balens in his chr and next day he quit ,

so if zebq quit its really normal maybe he found another game and he will play it , or have some poroblem in life i dont think he is a hacker cuz he play since long time ,

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Sadly, the average IQ of the world's population is only a 100, and I'm pretty sure the average is much lower for wartune players.
      Yes, we can't prove he wasn't a cheater, but R2 would've banned him much sooner had he been one.
      Yes, we can't prove he wasn't an R2 staff guy, but I personally had several conversations with him, and he described a "very full" life outside of wartune, so to me, it was quite clear that he was legit.
      You wanna keep discussing it? Swallow a fish whole then.
      Now that you mention it, even it is highly possible that he is legit (I think so as well). However, it doesn't have to be him who hacks, right? With his money, he can have his own coder. Oh, and, if he makes that much money, it could be that he is a damn good coder as well.

PS: I did swallow a fish whole.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I don't really care about what others think about him, but if you all say you know him, for all players here, bring a pm conversation, a info about him. If you don't want to, it results automatically that you don't know him and just protect a unknown person who got to top, who destroyed all players and you wanna kiss him and say gratz.
        Again, those who say they know him, bring a proof, then probably the topic will be closed and all players " satisfied ".
        I don't care if he returns or quits, don't know him, don't wanna know him, but people getting crazy for a " player " who didn't even bothered to post on forums except his videos.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          I don't really care about what others think about him, but if you all say you know him, for all players here, bring a pm conversation, a info about him. If you don't want to, it results automatically that you don't know him and just protect a unknown person who got to top, who destroyed all players and you wanna kiss him and say gratz.
          Again, those who say they know him, bring a proof, then probably the topic will be closed and all players " satisfied ".
          I don't care if he returns or quits, don't know him, don't wanna know him, but people getting crazy for a " player " who didn't even bothered to post on forums except his videos.
          I agree. People are obsessed with Zeb. Im on his server and the last week we have had so many new players join our server just to ask "where is zeb, zeb accept me in your guild" blah blah.....really people its just a person He obviously wants to be left alone.
          GodsofWar Guild Master
          Char: Gizella on S222
          From Sunny South Africa

Comment

Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
            yes dont u guys know u're ruining other people personal gaming life becoz of your selfishness

so u say he is cheater or admin, can u prove it??
            every statements need proof

all u do right now is just making he dont enjoy the game
            and worse he might quit then there goes all the money he spent (try to put yourself in his position)
            i agree with u. i believe he is a legit player.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

after reading most of the comments...500k usd......thats half a million dollars.....am i the only one trying to fig out how you spend that on a beta game....or ANY game...i have spent 1 thousand, maybe 2....but ...come on 500k.....i fig he quit....but it is very hard for me he spent that much..and still not have the highest BR possible....

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                after reading most of the comments...500k usd......thats half a million dollars.....am i the only one trying to fig out how you spend that on a beta game....or ANY game...i have spent 1 thousand, maybe 2....but ...come on 500k.....i fig he quit....but it is very hard for me he spent that much..and still not have the highest BR possible....
                Well, if I was a real life Brewster from Brewster's Millions I would jus play wartune, job done. Not as interesting a movie/book tho ^^
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

onimed Will be Happy now

Comment

Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
                    yes dont u guys know u're ruining other people personal gaming life becoz of your selfishness

so u say he is cheater or admin, can u prove it??
                    every statements need proof

all u do right now is just making he dont enjoy the game
                    and worse he might quit then there goes all the money he spent (try to put yourself in his position)
                    Can you prove he doesn't cheat? lol. Also as I already explained if there was a balen hack out he wouldn't be stupid to show it in public. It be secret that R2 wouldn't be able to find. Just like other games such as MapleStory, Dragon Nest, World of Warcraft, Runescape, etc all have hacks in them. Either the company do not care or they do not know. If it's a major hack that can really hurt the game most likely those hacks are real secret and undetectable. I played many games that cheaters were still around and never caught bc the real cheaters arn't stupid about there hacks. They are smart to not get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Can you prove he doesn't cheat? lol. Also as I already explained if there was a balen hack out he wouldn't be stupid to show it in public. It be secret that R2 wouldn't be able to find. Just like other games such as MapleStory, Dragon Nest, World of Warcraft, Runescape, etc all have hacks in them. Either the company do not care or they do not know. If it's a major hack that can really hurt the game most likely those hacks are real secret and undetectable. I played many games that cheaters were still around and never caught bc the real cheaters arn't stupid about there hacks. They are smart to not get caught.
                      Nah, I have to agree with others here. Zebq was waaay too high profile to be a hacker. Especially with all the tickets I imagine people filed. How exactly do you hack into R2s bank account and show payments received? It doesn't take R2 very long, I imagine, to check monies received from a player...
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        Nah, I have to agree with others here. Zebq was waaay too high profile to be a hacker. Especially with all the tickets I imagine people filed. How exactly do you hack into R2s bank account and show payments received? It doesn't take R2 very long, I imagine, to check monies received from a player...
                        I doubt R2 games have higher security than Blizzard, Nexon, Jagex, etc. If this guy(key word IF) had a balen hack he would be smart enough to keep it a secret. Anyone with hacks that deadly to games will not be stupid with it and get caught. Not saying he is a cheater but the possibilities are still there. Either that or a R2 employee/sponsor. I still do not believe anyone in the right mind would spend a half million dollars on a browser game then quit it all of sudden. Seems dumb and I doubt there that many dumb Rich people in this world. Who knows though people do extremely stupid things so maybe this guy is just uncaring(can't think of the right word) with his money and has the mentality of a I do what i want.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          He have his own world and toys...:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I doubt R2 games have higher security than Blizzard, Nexon, Jagex, etc. If this guy(key word IF) had a balen hack he would be smart enough to keep it a secret. Anyone with hacks that deadly to games will not be stupid with it and get caught. Not saying he is a cheater but the possibilities are still there. Either that or a R2 employee/sponsor. I still do not believe anyone in the right mind would spend a half million dollars on a browser game then quit it all of sudden. Seems dumb and I doubt there that many dumb Rich people in this world. Who knows though people do extremely stupid things so maybe this guy is just uncaring(can't think of the right word) with his money and has the mentality of a I do what i want tude.
                            It has nothing to do with game security, jus that Zebq was the top player, most game hackers, as you rightly say, are clever, and wouldn't draw attention to themselves this way, because thats when the devs make checks. That or when they get an influx of tickets.

Because this is P2W format it is pretty easy to validate balens spent Vs balens purchased by simply seeing how much money they have received from the player.

So unless Zeb was actually hacking bank accounts I fail to see how he could have pulled this off.

Also, jus because you or I might not spend that amount on this game, it's pretty narrow minded to say no-one would. There's an infinite variety of people in the world, with differing financial circumstances.

I had my doubts initially that he may work for R2, but doubts are jus doubts and I find it disturbing that so many people come on the forums and rubbish the poor guy who could be totally innocent and jus have a large amount of disposable income.

Can you imagine if this was the case and it was your account under this much scrutiny? I don't think the game would be much fun

If anyone is that concerned about his account file a ticket, if nothing is done, then accept the devs see nothing wrong. Lets not have pitchforks please. People play games to relax.
                            Last edited by PunkPetal; 10-01-2013, 02:04 AM.
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

I doubt R2 games have higher security than Blizzard, Nexon, Jagex, etc. If this guy(key word IF) had a balen hack he would be smart enough to keep it a secret. Anyone with hacks that deadly to games will not be stupid with it and get caught. Not saying he is a cheater but the possibilities are still there. Either that or a R2 employee/sponsor. I still do not believe anyone in the right mind would spend a half million dollars on a browser game then quit it all of sudden. Seems dumb and I doubt there that many dumb Rich people in this world. Who knows though people do extremely stupid things so maybe this guy is just uncaring(can't think of the right word) with his money and has the mentality of a I do what i want.
                              Ehh and from where u take this 500k ? I see it evrywhere in your posts aBout zebq. in my opinion real price is around 150-200k max.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                Ehh and from where u take this 500k ? I see it evrywhere in your posts aBout zebq. in my opinion real price is around 150-200k max.

You even claim one time he spent like 200-500 dollars a day on mystery shop resets and buying gems lol. Lots of people if you do a search here stated he spent over 500k usd. Just the amount of stuff on him is around that much. Even if he spent only 250k usd that is still a quater of a million and no one in the right mind would spend that and then just quit the game like that. That makes no sense at all and just being dumb with cash. Also look this is a browser game and has no real growth compared to client based games so why would anyone want to choose spending there cash on a flash game than say WoW? Even in WoW no one spends that much cash lol. Something just doesn't add up that's all.

@punkpetal yes it has everything to do with security. As you stated R2 does background checks right? Plus many tickets being sent in he would get checked asap about this stuff right? Well a very good hacker that makes his own hacks will be able to make a hack that is undetectable. Ill give you a good example. I use to play this game and there was a few really good hackers that came up with duplication hacks, gold generation hacks, and experience hacks. These hacks were undetectable and lasted over a year before finally being patched up and that company was far more advance than R2 games.

PunkPetal I wouldn't even spend 500k usd on a game even if I was a billionair lol. That is just too much money for a game and also it's extremely stupid to spend that money then quit in less than a year. That be like taking 1000 dollars and throwing it in the garbage. it's just a total waste of money that he will never get back. Obviously he didn't spend that cash to have fun in it. He did it as a job instead. No one throw that kind of cash out that fast to not even enjoy what he bought.
                                Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-01-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X