where zebq..????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    You even claim one time he spent like 200-500 dollars a day on mystery shop resets and buying gems lol. Lots of people if you do a search here stated he spent over 500k usd. Just the amount of stuff on him is around that much. Even if he spent only 250k usd that is still a quater of a million and no one in the right mind would spend that and then just quit the game like that. That makes no sense at all and just being dumb with cash. Also look this is a browser game and has no real growth compared to client based games so why would anyone want to choose spending there cash on a flash game than say WoW? Even in WoW no one spends that much cash lol. Something just doesn't add up that's all.

@punkpetal yes it has everything to do with security. As you stated R2 does background checks right? Plus many tickets being sent in he would get checked asap about this stuff right? Well a very good hacker that makes his own hacks will be able to make a hack that is undetectable. Ill give you a good example. I use to play this game and there was a few really good hackers that came up with duplication hacks, gold generation hacks, and experience hacks. These hacks were undetectable and lasted over a year before finally being patched up and that company was far more advance than R2 games.
    These hacks did not involve balens though...

If you think a company won't notice that someone has spent millions of balens yet only bought 10k you're naive at best.

Edit: Thats my point, jus because you wouldn't you shouldn't transfer those feelings onto someone else. Some people would rather die than eat a bacon buttie, whereas I will happily nom them
    Last edited by PunkPetal; 10-01-2013, 02:13 AM.
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      These hacks did not involve balens though...

If you think a company won't notice that someone has spent millions of balens yet only bought 10k you're naive at best.
      He could have easily duplicated the balens or generated them. Maybe he is a extremely smart coder and made his own hack up? if it's undetectable R2 wouldn't be able to find out lol. That is why they are called undetectable hacks. They are suppose to be hacks that arn't able to be found or extremely hard to find. If this person was a smart coder he would be able to do something like this. It has happen in many games and who knows there might be people hacking in the game right now just not as big as zebq. Also it doesn't necessarily have to be real money. He can code something so the game thinks it's using the real currency. Basically trickying the system. Just like how the farm hack was out before and it tricked the system to make all voucher, or insigs seeds or w/e you wish from one gold seed, or the astral hack that was out.

Comment

He could have easily duplicated the balens or generated them. Maybe he is a extremely smart coder and made his own hack up? if it's undetectable R2 wouldn't be able to find out lol. That is why they are called undetectable hacks. They are suppose to be hacks that arn't able to be found or extremely hard to find. If this person was a smart coder he would be able to do something like this. It has happen in many games and who knows there might be people hacking in the game right now just not as big as zebq.
        How is he gonna access R2 bank account and generate the duplicate payments?
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

Comment

How is he gonna access R2 bank account and generate the duplicate payments?
          Read my edit. You reply too fast lol. It doesn't necessarily have to be real money. He can trick the system to think it is using real currency.Just like how the farm hack that was out awhile ago and the astral hack that trick the system to thinking it's something else.

Comment

Read my edit. You reply too fast lol. It doesn't necessarily have to be real money. He can trick the system to think it is using real currency.Just like how the farm hack that was out awhile ago and the astral hack that trick the system to thinking it's something else.
            Yessss, but he can't trick R2s bank account, it's a simple check, balens spent Vs money received ^^

So if it was a hack it would only work until R2 investigated and saw their bank accounts lighter than should be.

Hence why after all the tickets filed he would have been caught

People can hack games and fool automated systems, but much harder to fool a real person investigating, unless ofc Zeb was master hacker and DID hack R2s bank account too :O dun dun dun
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

Maybe ZebQ migrate to oceanic and play this char . This guy during last CW prelim BR around 70k+ and no pve set, after prelim he manage to get pve set and improving his BR on the photo. It is alil suspicious for someone to spend that much in couple of week and gain so high BR, Even TepeN the top knight are not that fast and isnt max soul engrave n fate yet. Something to think about

Click image for larger version

Name:	PIPSTER1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1675801Click image for larger version

Name:	PIPSTER2.jpg
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	1675802

Name:	PIPSTER3.jpg
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	1675803Click image for larger version

Name:	PIPSTER4.jpg
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	1675804

Name:	PIPSTER5.png
Size:	341.0 KB
ID:	1675805

Comment

if it is to suspicious and u think this one is a hacker u can file a ticket
                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                then click on support

Comment

There is no way he was hacking, my god, what a community...
                  It's just as PunkPetal said, a hacker wouldn't draw attention to himself, and second of all, mods in the past already told us several times he's been checked (and I'm sure he has been checked with gloves and all )
                  Not to mention the amount of tickets that no doubt have been issued towards him. And no, I don't believe he's 'R2 staff' at all either. R2 is a business and putting one of their own on the number 1 spot is bad business.

He's a rich guy who spent alot. Just let go and honor(/loathe) him for who he was and get on with your life for crying out loud.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'd say spending that much on this (not that great) game is still much better than drugs and hookers. So excuse me if I think this guy spent money more healthily than some of the known celebrities.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Soul engraving 80 is possible within one sales promo. Last one was for 3 days, 61k crystals/day, "only" costs $8,250 total.

Comment

Yessss, but he can't trick R2s bank account, it's a simple check, balens spent Vs money received ^^

So if it was a hack it would only work until R2 investigated and saw their bank accounts lighter than should be.

Hence why after all the tickets filed he would have been caught

People can hack games and fool automated systems, but much harder to fool a real person investigating, unless ofc Zeb was master hacker and DID hack R2s bank account too :O dun dun dun
                        It's not necessarily R2 he has to fool...

Lets say one of their 'sponsors' in the free balens button... hack that 'data transfer' tell it that, instead of 1 or 2 balens for watching the video, it's really 100k... and then there's no cash involved to fake, R2 can't do anything because it's outside of their system, player walks away with lots of balens for not doing a lot.

There's plenty of ways to fake/hack anything in the game & leave R2 with no capability to stop it.

<PAUSE>

Now I'm not saying he did or didn't.

I really don't care, because I know how little there is R2 / 7roads can do, especially if it all 'checks out' from their side of things.

I investigated hackers/cheaters in another game and achieved nothing done for my troubles.

Just saying that where there is a will there is an easy way to break the system.
                        Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 10-01-2013, 05:13 AM.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

well there is balen hacks, they are posted all over the net..when u are a hacker, the idea is to blend in with other players.. the more players that use a hack / script the easier it is to blend in.. dont think he was a hacker, bc he was the highest player..and he brought too much attention to himself. i know ppl who are hackers w anonymous , and a few rich kids that play.. the rich kid spent around 100k in about a year of playing Dragons of Atlantis and 80% of the ppl used a script to play that game. honestly , i think he spent the money, i just think the amount is figured up wrong. besides, he wasnt maxed out on everything. if you spent a half a million dollars, dont you think he would be...

Comment

Thing is he quit less than a year of playing? Who in the right mind would spend a half of a million dollars then quit all of sudden? No one can be that stupid to throw that kind of cash out the window even if you have millions or billions of dollars. Besides millionairs or billionairs wouldn't be playing Wartune lol. Doubt any people like Bill Gates status would even be playing video games. They be investing into stock and such, and as Ginger stated there are many ways to hack a game especially if you are a coder yourself with out being caught doing so. If you think that there are games that can't be hacked. You are being ignorant. All games have hackers in it. Just some are more known to have hackers than others. I am 100% sure there are hacks in this game going on right now that we do not know about bc they are secret.
                            Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-01-2013, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                              when u are a hacker, the idea is to blend in with other players.. the more players that use a hack / script the easier it is to blend in.. dont think he was a hacker, bc he was the highest player..and he brought too much attention to himself.
                              I disagree.

When you are a hacker, you want to be as good as possible, without getting caught.

If you can draw attention to yourself, but nothing can be pinned on you, what's the problem?
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

ermahgawd...Idc why he is gone. Its actually a benefit to other players that he is gone right? Good Riddance and find something new to complain about. Amazing that there are more people worrying abt him than making their voices heard that R2 needs to get their act together and start merging servers.
                                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
                                X