Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where zebq..????

zebq...where are u...lol

He walked off the content cliff. There was simply nothing left in the game to do.

Comment

im guessing either r2 removed him to make it fair for r2 players in tok nm or he was just a fake r2 g m player who they added to increase spending and now removed him.
      Or he bounced a $250,000 cheque to r2 lol.

Comment

Lol haha...u guys are funny
        Look at 31-32 place in cross server ranking
        He take off eq for not be in tok rankings and run nm mode without problems

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

He also took out his exp. because I don't see him in daily or weekly exp. gain O.o

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            He also took out his exp. because I don't see him in daily or weekly exp. gain O.o
            Just don't bother with Anata. Any negative comment about zebq always makes her angry or something. It's like we all must praise zebq and we must think he is 100% legit or we are wrong. We can't have any doubts or anything about zebq.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Just don't bother with Anata. Any negative comment about zebq always makes her angry or something. It's like we all must praise zebq and we must think he is 100% legit or we are wrong. We can't have any doubts or anything about zebq.
              ^this

anyway, he is already lvl 80
              so we bother to get exp?
              (only for talents merp)
              He is already 150k, so even with crappy talents, he will still trash you like a squeezy bug.
              And he removes gear to do tok nm or give US, the players, a fair chance to do it ourselves without him.
              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
              âœ* Prizzly
              âœ* Knight
              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

No, he simply quit.

Comment

I married him, I keep him in my basement now, til he recharge on my account.

Case closed.
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Lol haha...u guys are funny
                    Look at 31-32 place in cross server ranking
                    He take off eq for not be in tok rankings and run nm mode without problems
                    yea that cus of mounts and astros

Comment

zebq probaly realised he has no cahnce of passing tok hard if he is in top 4? or probaly quited since he already has everything expect 70 set

Comment

or he/she ran out of money?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          or he/she ran out of money?
                          Might be the tok reason. He started making 70 leg ( jewel 70 ). Until October Class wars we can't say and know, unless some of his guild members come and say.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            Good to know this men Yeah. You read sometimes on what u answer? Ppl post some news bcs he isn't in top 10. What a problem ? I answer,tell where zebq in rank is and why...
                            Funny guys like u are allways welcome. But dont be Noob

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Good to know this men Yeah. You read sometimes on what u answer? Ppl post some news bcs he isn't in top 10. What a problem ? I answer,tell where zebq in rank is and why...
                              Funny guys like u are allways welcome. But dont be Noob
                              But the thing is that you're wrong, as usual... He didn't do this for ToK, he simply quit.

Comment

Working...
                              X