No announcement yet.

where zebq..????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Oxy: Iggy said that it's funny to see how obsessed people are about Zebq, nothing about whether he hacked or not. There are hackers, that's the truth, and there are people who spend incredible amount of money on things you wouldn't think about, and that's also a truth. From my point, I see that you're just trying to pin suspicion into others' heads.

No one can prove that Zebq hacked or not, and R2Games' employees will not disclose any private information regarding their customers. So this type of argument is indefinite, which of course, can not be stop unless we don't discuss about it.

PS: I think you're getting more paranoid Oxy.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• It's hilarious how people can talk about someone that is no longer in game anymore for 11 pages Geez.

Comment

• Like I said.....sooner or later, people will start kissing his " back cheeks " to not say the word cause its bad language :P.
        Close the thread, forget the guy, keep playing, ffs, like he was a god...lolz.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          @Oxy: Iggy said that it's funny to see how obsessed people are about Zebq, nothing about whether he hacked or not. There are hackers, that's the truth, and there are people who spend incredible amount of money on things you wouldn't think about, and that's also a truth. From my point, I see that you're just trying to pin suspicion into others' heads.

No one can prove that Zebq hacked or not, and R2Games' employees will not disclose any private information regarding their customers. So this type of argument is indefinite, which of course, can not be stop unless we don't discuss about it.

PS: I think you're getting more paranoid Oxy.

He clearly states in his post that he is just some rich dude lol. How am I misinterpreting his post? People just can't accept that there is a possibility of him being a cheater or an employee with R2 or something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            He clearly states in his post that he is just some rich dude lol. How am I misinterpreting his post? People just can't accept that there is a possibility of him being a cheater or an employee with R2 or something else.
            And you clearly have no clue how to run a business, putting someone of R2 on the nr. 1 spot = bad business.
            When the nr. 1 spot is so far away (30k+ BR higher) and the nr. 2 spot is the highest you will reach, people won't do the same effort aka spend as much as they would for 1st place.
            Not only won't they do the same effort, they will become tired of trying, and eventually stop alltogether. After all, it's a game and people aim for the top while for a business that means keeping their top 'clients' happy.
            Putting someone like ZebQ on the nr. 1 spot is thus bad business. Hope you learned something.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              It's online and being on the internet isn't 100% safe. Everyone knows that every single mmo has hacks in it. It isn't rocket science and there is no game out there that is hack proof. Not even Blizzard's WoW or Diablo III and they are the biggest gaming company around. Ofc this game has hacks they are just secret. We knew this game hacks before since there was an astral hack out and a farm hack. Please you are the one being ignorant here for thinking that hacks do not exist in this game or any game. R2 isn't more secure than Blizzard or Nexon or Jagex the other top gaming companies around. Yes you are right about one thing millionairs or billionairs could be playing this game but the chances are they are not. They do other things with there money like investing in stock and what not.
              No. I'm not being iggnorant.
              There may be a possibility their are working hacks for this game. Are you 100% sure? Can you give me the proof? If no they you can only be 99% sure there may be (working) hacks for this game. Until it's found and what not, we can never be 100% sure.
              Congrats that before this game was exploited, R2 patched that up. No where did I even say that there are no hacks for this game(Quote where I said that please as I don't see it anywhere And I haven't touch the post either). You need to re-read it again. I'm just stating that not everyone who becomes powerful, cheats. Sure they can do stock and what not, but that doesn't mean they do.
              And if the last few post where you said "only someone stupid would spend x amount on this browser game" well, Having money doesn't mean being smart.
              Last edited by MaryMagdalene; 10-03-2013, 04:08 PM.
              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
              IGN: Mary Magdalene
              Class: Mage
              LVL: 44
              BR: 1194
              Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                No. I'm not being iggnorant.
                There may be a possibility their are working hacks for this game. Are you 100% sure? Can you give me the proof? If no they you can only be 99% sure there may be (working) hacks for this game. Until it's found and what not, we can never be 100% sure.
                Congrats that before this game was exploited, R2 patched that up. No where did I even say that there are no hacks for this game(Quote where I said that please as I don't see it anywhere And I haven't touch the post either). You need to re-read it again. I'm just stating that not everyone who becomes powerful, cheats. Sure they can do stock and what not, but that doesn't mean they do.
                And if the last few post where you said "only someone stupid would spend x amount on this browser game" well, Having money doesn't mean being smart.
                Well derr. If there were hacks before then obviously their are still some hacks out right now lol. You are being ignorant if you think R2 has better security than Blizzard and all the rest of the top companies. This game nor any other game is hack free. As long as it is on the internet it will have hacks. Every single mmo out there has hacks. Just some are more obvious than others.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	541843_584221368316953_1163357264_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	1675904

true
                  "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

• Originally posted by saifsalah View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]57736[/ATTACH]

true
                    spends around half million $ and suddenly quits?ainnt believing that so easy

Comment

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      BR: 200K
                      Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

• There are so many hack of every game but just quit saying "he is hack" "he is cheating." stupid lol all of you saying that without any proof. Thats just show how big your brain are
                        Wartune is a good game, just play, have fun and focus on your goals, if you care something like this you must grant urself a tittle "The King of Whining"

Comment

• face it he was a major drug dealer that got high every day and spent his earnings on this game, his suppliers from Columbia found out where he was spending there money and snatched him up and brought him back to Columbia and have him in an abandoned warehouse somewhere torturing him as we speak...........but don't worry in Bad Boys III Will Smith and Martin Lawrence crash through the door in a garbage truck and save him just before the next Class Wars...........seems as plausible asall the speculation i have just read in the past 12 pages............bottom line who cares
                          Game name - Percival
                          S98
                          Knight
                          Guild - Highlander
                          BR - 3 mill +

Comment

Working...
                          X