This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September-Hall of Fame

So as it is said that within 3 days of ending , player will get the reward according to their BR, so basically what fixed date we can assume to get the reward is it 29th of sept.
    (NOTE- Need an answer, not some stupid noob commenting lame about the question, do reply only if you interested no People with high IQ are allowed)
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

yes your assuming right. from the 29th till the 31st at 23.59 u got the time to upgrade your BR to the desired level before it is set.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Please stop posting in beginner guides and facts, post in game discussion, or go into the September Hall of Fame thread itself, where it has already been answered xD
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-Hall-of-Fame

closing thread
        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
        then click on support

Comment

Working...
        X