X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game from Very Insteresting to VerySUCK

My happy experience:
    - Join new build server.
    - 1st looking, good game but its common like another game.
    - but after few testing, im begin have interest with this game.
    - simple but many things can be tweaked, and have step by step tutor, easy to understand.
    - lot of gifts and events.
    - have nice guild system (contri,guild shop,guild twr,altar,warehouse,toa)
    - have nice exp system (fixed exp every day)
    - have nice br system (all same lvl have same equipment but the power of char depends on player creativity)
    - have nice attempt system (every people have maximum farming something)
    - have nice blitz system (auto dg/crypt)
    - im still have chance compete with top ten player, even im free user.

Then after 1 month playing regulary.
    Many bad experience coming :
    - Lag frequently.
    - High processor use.
    - Slow opening log in window.
    - Knight is very useless class, except u play with money and experienced player. But still even u play with money and have experience, when its came fight Archer with same BR, its f4ckin hard to win.
    - Archer attack speed to over. can skill/shoot twice, when dueling with knight.
    - There no news update in game. sometimes late for knowing new event.
    - Each week always have new server. So newcomer very rare for old server.
    - Late New comer didnt get same gifts/event like the old players. Make more reason to not make char in old server.
    - More level its mean more money. My mean is when u get high level, money-user very overpowered/imposible to win at all. Its difrent in lower level, u can still fight them.
    - Many event make money-user overpower.
    - And then come server merge from nowhere.
    - Server merge with no news.
    - Server merge with old server. which have lot of strong player/guild.
    - Server merge when its friday. Its for guild box distribution. And its f4ckin gone.
    - Server merge make some guild out of guild battle league. Forcing to leave old guild.
    - Losing mood playing. Case closed. Quit the game.

Thats few of my experience.
    Thanks for the game.

My conclusion :
    This game is trap for people who dont want spend money, u just will fun object for money-user.
    For people who eager spent money in this game. Prepare large fund. dont just spent liltle, its a waste.
    Its just like money war.

That why I recommended ppls not to say "best game ever" until they actually play through the game for at least 3 month.

Because this game is not free player friendly, it's P2W with heavy casher dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      That why I recommended ppls not to say "best game ever" until they actually play through the game for at least 3 month.

Because this game is not free player friendly, it's P2W with heavy casher dominance.
      You here in forums or still play the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Senthur View Post
        You here in forums or still play the game?
        If I didn't play the game, how else would I know what the game is like?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

The game's nice - the management is sloppy and the fun starts to evaporates soon after 60 if your C.C. does not get in.

Comment

lol knights suck at low levels in all aspects of the game! 1 month is too little time to make a knight! 9 months in and my knight is kicking butt! L66 and 67k br and i can kill most ppl on my server (only the big cashers kill me) the point is that knights only really begin to shine at end game!

Comment

Working...
            X