Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stronmer
    replied
    They may be coming out with new class later on looks like a rugue type class.

heres the link ( http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...30-wartune-2-0 )

After you see the picture. you will see links under it for other pictures of future wartune. ^.~

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I wouldn't focus too much on it. Every company that runs Wartune do their patches differently. We need to wait to see what R2 will do.
    We can mention what CAN come but not what WILL come. Auction House is a good example.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    if you can do all wb then yes

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    I took a screen shot for you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57348[/ATTACH]
    Thank you

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    whatare those costy stufs? o.O cant we already buy those from arena/crypt shop (forgot)
    like what stated in previous posts, it the legendary stones and shards. it may seems expensive, but i rather spent 4.5 m gold than 200 crypt token for a piece of legendary shard.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    R2 and their Mods removes any Screenshot that's not "screenshoted" from R2 or Partner's current existing Wartune version.

If you want to share pictures, you have to do it by PMs.
    Shhhhh...

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    R2 and their Mods removes any Screenshot that's not "screenshoted" from R2 or Partner's current existing Wartune version.

If you want to share pictures, you have to do it by PMs.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by R217163087 View Post
    Hope new patch have a trade sistem for guild members only not for others from outside the guild, this would be owesome!
    Also maybe we can help friends in ToK or Spire without attempts, cuz are more with no team, and yes who is without attempts don't get prizes, normaly!
    maybe we will but it wont be inside guild it will be with all players from server you playand no helpin in tok/spire wont happen

Leave a comment:

• R217163087
    replied
    Hope new patch have a trade sistem for guild members only not for others from outside the guild, this would be owesome!
    Also maybe we can help friends in ToK or Spire without attempts, cuz are more with no team, and yes who is without attempts don't get prizes, normaly!

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    I know, on patch 2.0 are just small changes that will change the game with no more plunders, wilds, mines, etc, the whole world will be on a sky city and all players will be able to see each other, form teams for mp and etc.
    The 80 mp and set will not be here for another 4-5 months or even more, true.
    In 2.0 aren't expected many changes, only a few things will be changed and " added ", we can't guarantee it will be the same as chinese, but lets hope R2 brings something good.
    And again, sorry for you, didn't knew you were on chinese / knowing chinese language.
    It's ok lol. I don't speak Chinese. Trial and error is your friend. Creating an account was tough, playing the game? It's the same thing lol, new content is hard to understand at first but we just try stuff and learn.

What some moderators already said is true. We might or might not get some of these things. So, don't take anything I say or other people say like it's 100% true.

People can look on Kongregate, there is a thread "New Coming Soon Thread" this will give you a good idea what we might get.

But again, we might see 100%, 50% or 0% of all that content.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    We were talking about 2.0, no one said they would put level 80 stones/MP/Gear in 2.0... I know it will be patch 2.1 +

kattuktk: Actually i think 80 set comes in 2.1 not 2.0

Me: Yes, sorry, it's not in 2.0, 2.1 or small patch after.

Level 80 MP and gear won't be there for another 4-5 months, maybe more.

Even if I play on Chinese server, I can make some mistakes, it' kind of hard to remember when one thing was release when there is so much stuff.
    I know, on patch 2.0 are just small changes that will change the game with no more plunders, wilds, mines, etc, the whole world will be on a sky city and all players will be able to see each other, form teams for mp and etc.
    The 80 mp and set will not be here for another 4-5 months or even more, true.
    In 2.0 aren't expected many changes, only a few things will be changed and " added ", we can't guarantee it will be the same as chinese, but lets hope R2 brings something good.
    And again, sorry for you, didn't knew you were on chinese / knowing chinese language.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Chinese - R2
    Tell me something very honest here : Why would r2 put 80 legend and 80 mp's when few people can almost do lych nm? Its what I like to call, a suicide mision to enter in 80 mp with 60 full leg set.
    We wait and see, and ok, I am sorry, didn't knew about playing on chinese server, but like I said we can't know and I doubt it will be on 2.0
    We were talking about 2.0, no one said they would put level 80 stones/MP/Gear in 2.0... I know it will be patch 2.1 +

kattuktk: Actually i think 80 set comes in 2.1 not 2.0

Me: Yes, sorry, it's not in 2.0, 2.1 or small patch after.

Level 80 MP and gear won't be there for another 4-5 months, maybe more.

Even if I play on Chinese server, I can make some mistakes, it' kind of hard to remember when one thing was release when there is so much stuff.

Edit: Filfiljuma seem to be playing a different version, maybe he did get 80 stuff on 2.0. Better wait and see what R2 will do.
    Last edited by Eskendal; 09-29-2013, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    What? Ok, you took that from the "Coming Soon Thread from Kongregate" good job. I play on a Chinese server, I just told what I got on my server, maybe it's not the same for every server. Filfiljuma was only talking about 2.0, why you talk about 2.15? Tell me where I lie, I don't understand. And, like I already said (reread all thread) it's quite possible what Filfiljuma says is true, maybe different Chinese server get different update, I can't know.

Edit: "My source", hummm, my level 60 archer on 91 wan, Chinese server? Is that good enough for you?
    Chinese - R2
    Tell me something very honest here : Why would r2 put 80 legend and 80 mp's when few people can almost do lych nm? Its what I like to call, a suicide mision to enter in 80 mp with 60 full leg set.
    We wait and see, and ok, I am sorry, didn't knew about playing on chinese server, but like I said we can't know and I doubt it will be on 2.0

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57348[/ATTACH]
    whatare those costy stufs? o.O cant we already buy those from arena/crypt shop (forgot)

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    someone posted a screenshot of the guild shop in 2.0/2.1. it has the legendary stones and shards. but somehow the image was removed.
    this is the post, you can see the subsequent posts that people saw it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stones.png
Views:	1
Size:	394.4 KB
ID:	1675717

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    2.15 (Released in China About 1 Month after 2.1)

●Added 80 PVE equipment
    ●Added 80 MP dungeon (Normal and Nightmare)
    ●Added 80 Solo Dungeon
    ●Amount of exp needed from level 71-80 is lowered
    ●Increased warehouse capacity
    ●Amethyst Mine – Added a 10 sec protection to both players after a battle
    ●Guild and Mystery Shops – Added Lv 80 Legend Stones
    ●New Lv 80-90 Mobs
    Better stop talking things you don't know. What you've typed so far, its only half of 2.0, rest are for 2.0+ ( meaning 2.1/2.15/2.2/etc ). Don't think new mp's will be added. Why would they do that? Just cause people can do lych nm?
    Don't talk about updates and what it brings by translating chinese versions or talking to people who lie (cause so far, auction,soul, sky city, bound balens ano wilds are correct, rest aren't in 2.0 and this is R2 so you can't know what will they put. )
    Hope it cleared your mind, and if you think what you typed (Filfiljuma and Eskendal ) pm me to see the " source " of that lie.
    What? Ok, you took that from the "Coming Soon Thread from Kongregate" good job. I play on a Chinese server, I just told what I got on my server, maybe it's not the same for every server. Filfiljuma was only talking about 2.0, why you talk about 2.15? Tell me where I lie, I don't understand. And, like I already said (reread all thread) it's quite possible what Filfiljuma says is true, maybe different Chinese server get different update, I can't know.

Edit: "My source", hummm, my level 60 archer on 91 wan, Chinese server? Is that good enough for you?
    Last edited by Eskendal; 09-29-2013, 01:00 PM. Reason: My "source"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X