Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    yeah too bad zebq didnt hear ya
    He can be afk 1 year, after 3-4 months when he comes back, all players will beg him again for tok when he'll get #1, but sadly, top archers can hope for a place in top3 seeing their nightmare is gone.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Once the post was deleted, the images were edited too. Click on them and check it. I know how the guild looks, I know how old and when the post was made.
    For now, lets just wait, people keep asking for updates but one thing they don't know yet is : Prepare your money folks, not your skills.
    yeah too bad zebq didnt hear ya

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    someone posted a screenshot of the guild shop in 2.0/2.1. it has the legendary stones and shards. but somehow the image was removed.
    this is the post, you can see the subsequent posts that people saw it.
    Once the post was deleted, the images were edited too. Click on them and check it. I know how the guild looks, I know how old and when the post was made.
    For now, lets just wait, people keep asking for updates but one thing they don't know yet is : Prepare your money folks, not your skills.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    could you pm me the source of where you get all this info?
    someone posted a screenshot of the guild shop in 2.0/2.1. it has the legendary stones and shards. but somehow the image was removed.
    this is the post, you can see the subsequent posts that people saw it.

Originally posted by R28208021 View Post
    And there's some SS of my Guild shop of my chinese server character: http://i.imgur.com/7jGqMLn.png http://i.imgur.com/PzJ5Le7.png http://i.imgur.com/MDqd8TP.png

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    In 2.1 guild shop will be " updated " with items, meaning new leg stones yes, the 70 and 80 ones ( and other new items ).
    could you pm me the source of where you get all this info?

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    In 2.1 guild shop will be " updated " with items, meaning new leg stones yes, the 70 and 80 ones ( and other new items ).

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    2.15 (Released in China About 1 Month after 2.1)

●Added 80 PVE equipment
    ●Added 80 MP dungeon (Normal and Nightmare)
    ●Added 80 Solo Dungeon
    ●Amount of exp needed from level 71-80 is lowered
    ●Increased warehouse capacity
    ●Amethyst Mine – Added a 10 sec protection to both players after a battle
    ●Guild and Mystery Shops – Added Lv 80 Legend Stones
    ●New Lv 80-90 Mobs
    Better stop talking things you don't know. What you've typed so far, its only half of 2.0, rest are for 2.0+ ( meaning 2.1/2.15/2.2/etc ). Don't think new mp's will be added. Why would they do that? Just cause people can do lych nm?
    Don't talk about updates and what it brings by translating chinese versions or talking to people who lie (cause so far, auction,soul, sky city, bound balens ano wilds are correct, rest aren't in 2.0 and this is R2 so you can't know what will they put. )
    Hope it cleared your mind, and if you think what you typed (Filfiljuma and Eskendal ) pm me to see the " source " of that lie.
    if 80 leg stonesare added on guild shop then that means 70 leg stones are added at 2.1 or 2.0?

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    2.15 (Released in China About 1 Month after 2.1)

●Added 80 PVE equipment
    ●Added 80 MP dungeon (Normal and Nightmare)
    ●Added 80 Solo Dungeon
    ●Amount of exp needed from level 71-80 is lowered
    ●Increased warehouse capacity
    ●Amethyst Mine – Added a 10 sec protection to both players after a battle
    ●Guild and Mystery Shops – Added Lv 80 Legend Stones
    ●New Lv 80-90 Mobs
    Better stop talking things you don't know. What you've typed so far, its only half of 2.0, rest are for 2.0+ ( meaning 2.1/2.15/2.2/etc ). Don't think new mp's will be added. Why would they do that? Just cause people can do lych nm?
    Don't talk about updates and what it brings by translating chinese versions or talking to people who lie (cause so far, auction,soul, sky city, bound balens ano wilds are correct, rest aren't in 2.0 and this is R2 so you can't know what will they put. )
    Hope it cleared your mind, and if you think what you typed (Filfiljuma and Eskendal ) pm me to see the " source " of that lie.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    It was some european guy who logged in chinese server and went into arena with 2 high levels. He was the only one in backrow and died always within 1-2 hits. And the knight did the first atk on him so he difinetly wasnt the only one alive... Because if thats true than intercept is f****g overpowered...

Wondering if there was some changes to any of the existing skills.

Also wondering one more thing - is there a normal noncasher way to get rage rune or any of the balen runes now?
    ic dunno in that case but never saw an skill change..using free balens?maybe into upcoming events?dunno just hope we have it in upcoming events xD

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    It was some european guy who logged in chinese server and went into arena with 2 high levels. He was the only one in backrow and died always within 1-2 hits. And the knight did the first atk on him so he difinetly wasnt the only one alive... Because if thats true than intercept is f****g overpowered...

Wondering if there was some changes to any of the existing skills.

Also wondering one more thing - is there a normal noncasher way to get rage rune or any of the balen runes now?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    Can i ask about knight here because i saw a video of 3v3 arena from chinese server and i saw knight using intercept on backrow?? Or that was just graphic glitch. Is there any change in skills? Or talents?
    no change on skills it probaly was an graphic glitch or onlythe one or backrow was alive so ofc wud caught him and dont forget sometimes dead people it shows them as alive and you can get confused

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    Can i ask about knight here because i saw a video of 3v3 arena from chinese server and i saw knight using intercept on backrow?? Or that was just graphic glitch. Is there any change in skills? Or talents?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    You know, I really think some Chinese servers are different and get different updates... (Maybe not 100% different, but still)

Just going to give you 1 example. I play on 91 wan, they are on patch 2.2. Weird thing is, they don't have Tower of Kings.

I start playing, they were on patch 1.6. Nothing about ToK, nothing. I saw a video on youtube in Chinese with Chinese players doing Tower of Kings...

Me and one of my guild mate were really confuse. We have ToK, some Chinese servers have ToK, but not 91 wan and not 7 road. (Where we play)

So, maybe all you say is true, I can't know because I don't play the same version, so no reason to argue, we are both right lol
    what you said about patches is true,and yes chinese versions have some different versions if you wana know all check at all

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Homestead has not come out yet because they don't know what they want to do with it.
    I am level 73 and my holy seal is not there and doesn't work at all, I had my 1,500,000,000+ exp returned to me.
    The new mounts that R2 doesn't have are from 2.1 patch I believe, but maybe a couple I don't have that came earlier.
    Yeah I understand, Was weird when the other city was added in for me too.
    Well, I got mine by paying for the parts with balens for myself. Might've changed since then, I mainly use balens to do what I need there, since it is so much cheaper than here.
    You know, I really think some Chinese servers are different and get different updates... (Maybe not 100% different, but still)

Just going to give you 1 example. I play on 91 wan, they are on patch 2.2. Weird thing is, they don't have Tower of Kings.

I start playing, they were on patch 1.6. Nothing about ToK, nothing. I saw a video on youtube in Chinese with Chinese players doing Tower of Kings...

Me and one of my guild mate were really confuse. We have ToK, some Chinese servers have ToK, but not 91 wan and not 7 road. (Where we play)

So, maybe all you say is true, I can't know because I don't play the same version, so no reason to argue, we are both right lol
    Last edited by Eskendal; 09-29-2013, 02:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Actually i think 80 set comes in 2.1 not 2.0
    80 set was released in patch 2.0, 2.1 had very little in updates.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X