Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban-kai
    replied
    im not sure if we get 2.0 next patch due to i saw on turkish version they had bunny in glory shop and 1 glory for 1 soul crystal. so i think we get a small patch between now and 2.0

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Anyone knows if there will be any changes to kyanite gains when wilds are removed? Maybe they would remove the limit on kya crops?

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    All indication is that homestead is Pets - as it is on the Chinese Servers. Pets are DIESEL when they get trained up. They add a slew more skills, and can allow Knights to get Heal & AoE Skills, allow Archers Higher Damage %s and Mage's some defensive abilities or possibly even more Healing / AoEs.

Auction House will be within the Mystery Shop, or possibly the Shop itself. not 100%.

2.0 will also have a Holy Seal nerf. The exact nature is still unconfirmed, but currently on the Chinese version Holy Seal is only 1-2 Rounds and - depending on the source - is either usable only once per battle OR has been increased to 120s CD. I'm not 100% which yet, as neither source has confirmed with a screenshot.

I don't believe 2.0 introduces a new mount. New clothing will be introduced in 2.0. The Emperors stuff for L6+ Synth I believe.
    Auction house will be on the large world map

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Signing up for an account is easy, i have done it before. Just understanding what they say in the game itself, is what i would love to know, so i can pick up some hints. But looking at their forums, they have different terms to what we use xD
    If you want to answer your pm better clean your messages, its full and can't reply.

Leave a comment:

• Sheelah
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    All indication is that homestead is Pets - as it is on the Chinese Servers. Pets are DIESEL when they get trained up. They add a slew more skills, and can allow Knights to get Heal & AoE Skills, allow Archers Higher Damage %s and Mage's some defensive abilities or possibly even more Healing / AoEs.

Auction House will be within the Mystery Shop, or possibly the Shop itself. not 100%.

2.0 will also have a Holy Seal nerf. The exact nature is still unconfirmed, but currently on the Chinese version Holy Seal is only 1-2 Rounds and - depending on the source - is either usable only once per battle OR has been increased to 120s CD. I'm not 100% which yet, as neither source has confirmed with a screenshot.

I don't believe 2.0 introduces a new mount. New clothing will be introduced in 2.0. The Emperors stuff for L6+ Synth I believe.
    there is a new mount, the wilds are gone and get somewhat replaced with Crystal Mines you collect stuff and can turn it in for prizes. There is a mount you can get from there that is +50. It looks like a robot chicken.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
    My guess on what,s new and what ive seen.

Next patch is 2.00

1. Homestead = auction house
    2. the whole world map changes
    3. new mounts new clothing my guess.

Thats all i know soo far.

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
    My guess on what,s new and what ive seen.

Next patch is 2.00

1. Homestead = auction house
    2. the whole world map changes
    3. new mounts new clothing my guess.

Thats all i know soo far.
    The Auction house was suppose to be in the Market place where the Mystery shop is. The Homestead is a different story.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
    I wish we have a new patch coming around Winter Season.

A little suggestion. They should have snow falls in they city and fire camp. I love that scene
    why does it matter if it comes during winter season?

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    I wish we have a new patch coming around Winter Season.

A little suggestion. They should have snow falls in they city and fire camp. I love that scene

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    If you know where to look you don't need google translate, account and other stuff. Its all on a site, and yes winlord, what I said its only a small portion of what its coming up, didn't wanted to post all cause I might get banned or my posts edited/deleted.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    i think i can help with a thing or two when it comes to showing.
    singing up for an account is a diff story since its hard to figure out all the signs :P
    (used a page translator lol)
    Signing up for an account is easy, i have done it before. Just understanding what they say in the game itself, is what i would love to know, so i can pick up some hints. But looking at their forums, they have different terms to what we use xD

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    I know right, have to be able to understand the language, wish i was able to. Would be nice, but seeing all the different kinds of mounts, new clothes, wings, it looks cool
    i think i can help with a thing or two when it comes to showing.
    singing up for an account is a diff story since its hard to figure out all the signs :P
    (used a page translator lol)

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Not sure, there's some event where you need to collect pink crystals, but I entered it through sky city, not through the guild page, so dunno if that's it.
    Quite hard to understand what's going on there ingame.
    I know right, have to be able to understand the language, wish i was able to. Would be nice, but seeing all the different kinds of mounts, new clothes, wings, it looks cool

Leave a comment:

• StickyGreen
    replied
    Lol nubs need to lrn2mandarin

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Mods know a lot more then they let on, just they can't say anything. I found a forum for chinese wartune, just gotta make sense of raiders and such xD... Honestly can't wait til we get pets and stuff. Do you know if we get the guild quarry or not?
    Not sure, there's some event where you need to collect pink crystals, but I entered it through sky city, not through the guild page, so dunno if that's it.
    Quite hard to understand what's going on there ingame.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X