Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Out of curiosity, when wilds will be removed and thus no more plunders, what will VIP offer instead of increased kyanite from plunders?
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by ancev View Post
      Out of curiosity, when wilds will be removed and thus no more plunders, what will VIP offer instead of increased kyanite from plunders?
      From what I see, in patch 2.0, we'll get amethyst mine. When I look on my Chinese server, seem you get something extra from that mine when you're vip 5.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by ancev View Post
        Out of curiosity, when wilds will be removed and thus no more plunders, what will VIP offer instead of increased kyanite from plunders?
        Easy we can't know evrything...

        _________


        Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br


        _________


        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          From what I see, in patch 2.0, we'll get amethyst mine. When I look on my Chinese server, seem you get something extra from that mine when you're vip 5.
          Aha tnx, I'm just wondering where we'll get the kyanite to do blessing wheel from now, lol.That's just forcing to pay for it, ah well. I don't suppose you know those spirits (pets) , do they require kyanite also to upgrade their stats in the academy?
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by ancev View Post
            Aha tnx, I'm just wondering where we'll get the kyanite to do blessing wheel from now, lol.That's just forcing to pay for it, ah well. I don't suppose you know those spirits (pets) , do they require kyanite also to upgrade their stats in the academy?
            You can exchange amethyst crystals for gold and kyanite (and 3 other things...). No, you don't need kyanite for pets. The second page is not for pets. It's the same as what we have now, but a second page. Only more stats to boost your hero.
            Last edited by Eskendal; 10-02-2013, 02:37 AM.

            Comment


            • #96
              Tnx for the useful info, very much appreciate it
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

              Comment


              • #97
                I hope this day will be tomorrow once and for all all the HS "warriors" out there will finally have no place to hide...

                *i guess i should wake up though, still dreaming lolz*

                Eili
                S144
                Guild: 'Nightmare
                Level 80 Archer

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                  I hope this day will be tomorrow once and for all all the HS "warriors" out there will finally have no place to hide...

                  *i guess i should wake up though, still dreaming lolz*

                  Eili
                  Hs still will be in game but big change of stun working come
                  Personal i love 3x stun me per battle and i win xD

                  _________


                  Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br


                  _________


                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X