Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aucition house means that we can finally trade items between us? sell and buy?

Comment

Auction House – Added Auction House to implement trading.
      Soul System
      Islands Map
      Time Egg
      Bound Balens
      NO MORE WILDS – No Plundering, Gold Mines, Treasure Chests, Wilds Mobs…
      New Sky City Area - New world map.
      Just wait and see, keep asking it ruines the fun.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

aren't they up to patch 2.1 now?
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          aren't they up to patch 2.1 now?
          they announced 2.3 is coming 2.1 is an old oatch for them xD 2.1,2.15,2.2,2.25,2.3 currently

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            they announced 2.3 is coming 2.1 is an old oatch for them xD 2.1,2.15,2.2,2.25,2.3 currently
            Thanks for updating me ... Can't wait to see what they come up with, so i know what to either save for or be prepared for xD
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Thanks for updating me ... Can't wait to see what they come up with, so i know what to either save for or be prepared for xD
              Not really allowed to talk about these things, but what point said is just a very small portion of what's actually coming.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                Not really allowed to talk about these things, but what point said is just a very small portion of what's actually coming.
                I know, sad to hear we can't, but it will happen (Sorry in advance mods). I wouldn't know where to look for the content anyway, cause there forums confuse me with everything xD

Comment

I know, sad to hear we can't, but it will happen (Sorry in advance mods). I wouldn't know where to look for the content anyway, cause there forums confuse me with everything xD
                  I'm not sure if the mods on the forum are actually as clueless as portrayed by their posts or if they are forced by R2 to pretend to be such.

Comment

I'm not sure if the mods on the forum are actually as clueless as portrayed by their posts or if they are forced by R2 to pretend to be such.
                    Mods know a lot more then they let on, just they can't say anything. I found a forum for chinese wartune, just gotta make sense of raiders and such xD... Honestly can't wait til we get pets and stuff. Do you know if we get the guild quarry or not?

Comment

Mods know a lot more then they let on, just they can't say anything. I found a forum for chinese wartune, just gotta make sense of raiders and such xD... Honestly can't wait til we get pets and stuff. Do you know if we get the guild quarry or not?
                      Not sure, there's some event where you need to collect pink crystals, but I entered it through sky city, not through the guild page, so dunno if that's it.
                      Quite hard to understand what's going on there ingame.

Comment

Lol nubs need to lrn2mandarin

Comment

Not sure, there's some event where you need to collect pink crystals, but I entered it through sky city, not through the guild page, so dunno if that's it.
                          Quite hard to understand what's going on there ingame.
                          I know right, have to be able to understand the language, wish i was able to. Would be nice, but seeing all the different kinds of mounts, new clothes, wings, it looks cool

Comment

I know right, have to be able to understand the language, wish i was able to. Would be nice, but seeing all the different kinds of mounts, new clothes, wings, it looks cool
                            i think i can help with a thing or two when it comes to showing.
                            singing up for an account is a diff story since its hard to figure out all the signs :P
                            (used a page translator lol)
                            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                            âœ* Prizzly
                            âœ* Knight
                            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                              i think i can help with a thing or two when it comes to showing.
                              singing up for an account is a diff story since its hard to figure out all the signs :P
                              (used a page translator lol)
                              Signing up for an account is easy, i have done it before. Just understanding what they say in the game itself, is what i would love to know, so i can pick up some hints. But looking at their forums, they have different terms to what we use xD

Comment

If you know where to look you don't need google translate, account and other stuff. Its all on a site, and yes winlord, what I said its only a small portion of what its coming up, didn't wanted to post all cause I might get banned or my posts edited/deleted.
                                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X