Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish we have a new patch coming around Winter Season.

A little suggestion. They should have snow falls in they city and fire camp. I love that scene
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
      I wish we have a new patch coming around Winter Season.

A little suggestion. They should have snow falls in they city and fire camp. I love that scene
      why does it matter if it comes during winter season?

Comment

Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
        My guess on what,s new and what ive seen.

Next patch is 2.00

1. Homestead = auction house
        2. the whole world map changes
        3. new mounts new clothing my guess.

Thats all i know soo far.
        The Auction house was suppose to be in the Market place where the Mystery shop is. The Homestead is a different story.
        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
        IGN: Mary Magdalene
        Class: Mage
        LVL: 44
        BR: 1194
        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Next patch is 2.00

All indication is that homestead is Pets - as it is on the Chinese Servers. Pets are DIESEL when they get trained up. They add a slew more skills, and can allow Knights to get Heal & AoE Skills, allow Archers Higher Damage %s and Mage's some defensive abilities or possibly even more Healing / AoEs.

Auction House will be within the Mystery Shop, or possibly the Shop itself. not 100%.

2.0 will also have a Holy Seal nerf. The exact nature is still unconfirmed, but currently on the Chinese version Holy Seal is only 1-2 Rounds and - depending on the source - is either usable only once per battle OR has been increased to 120s CD. I'm not 100% which yet, as neither source has confirmed with a screenshot.

I don't believe 2.0 introduces a new mount. New clothing will be introduced in 2.0. The Emperors stuff for L6+ Synth I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            All indication is that homestead is Pets - as it is on the Chinese Servers. Pets are DIESEL when they get trained up. They add a slew more skills, and can allow Knights to get Heal & AoE Skills, allow Archers Higher Damage %s and Mage's some defensive abilities or possibly even more Healing / AoEs.

Auction House will be within the Mystery Shop, or possibly the Shop itself. not 100%.

2.0 will also have a Holy Seal nerf. The exact nature is still unconfirmed, but currently on the Chinese version Holy Seal is only 1-2 Rounds and - depending on the source - is either usable only once per battle OR has been increased to 120s CD. I'm not 100% which yet, as neither source has confirmed with a screenshot.

I don't believe 2.0 introduces a new mount. New clothing will be introduced in 2.0. The Emperors stuff for L6+ Synth I believe.
            there is a new mount, the wilds are gone and get somewhat replaced with Crystal Mines you collect stuff and can turn it in for prizes. There is a mount you can get from there that is +50. It looks like a robot chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              Signing up for an account is easy, i have done it before. Just understanding what they say in the game itself, is what i would love to know, so i can pick up some hints. But looking at their forums, they have different terms to what we use xD
              If you want to answer your pm better clean your messages, its full and can't reply.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

Auction house will be on the large world map

Comment

Anyone knows if there will be any changes to kyanite gains when wilds are removed? Maybe they would remove the limit on kya crops?
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

im not sure if we get 2.0 next patch due to i saw on turkish version they had bunny in glory shop and 1 glory for 1 soul crystal. so i think we get a small patch between now and 2.0
                    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                      im not sure if we get 2.0 next patch due to i saw on turkish version they had bunny in glory shop and 1 glory for 1 soul crystal. so i think we get a small patch between now and 2.0
                      In chinese version, 1.66 came after 1.65, but that wont be the case here as all the 1.66 updates ( fate system, tok) have been implemented in 1.65 itself. Plus u dont need a patch implementeation for changes in glory shop

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        why does it matter if it comes during winter season?

It September now, and I wish the patch coming soon Winter seem to be the best time cause they can have the patch including the snow building, and stuff rather than Patch 2.0 updated then a week later or so another maintenance for snow building xd
                        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Next patch is 2.00

1. Auction House Is Connected To Market, Homestead Still Has Yet To Be Opened.
                          2. Map Does Not Change, they add an extra place to go for things, the current style stays the same with a button to the other map where you walk to the buildings.
                          3. No new mounts, 4 new sets of clothing. (event clothing and chance level 6 clothing)
                          4. Pets sort of thing is added where in battle you can transform into them and attack like with your character. (obtained purely with balens)
                          5. All new layout on guild and other tab things.
                          6. Bound balens, this is earned from logging into the game every day (day 17 (100) & 26 (200) you receive).
                          7. 80 set and mpd are added but no new level cap.
                          8. Holy seal is gone. All exp put into talents are returned to character.

That is all for 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                            1. Auction House Is Connected To Market, Homestead Still Has Yet To Be Opened.
                            2. Map Does Not Change, they add an extra place to go for things, the current style stays the same with a button to the other map where you walk to the buildings.
                            3. No new mounts, 4 new sets of clothing. (event clothing and chance level 6 clothing)
                            4. Pets sort of thing is added where in battle you can transform into them and attack like with your character. (obtained purely with balens)
                            5. All new layout on guild and other tab things.
                            6. Bound balens, this is earned from logging into the game every day (day 17 (100) & 26 (200) you receive).
                            7. 80 set and mpd are added but no new level cap.
                            8. Holy seal is gone. All exp put into talents are returned to character.

That is all for 2.0
                            1. Yes. No Extra farm plots yet also.
                            2. Yes. Everyone is in the sky city, and can move around city and talk to NPC to have acess to MP or arena, but you still have the city we have now to upgrade academy, etc.
                            3. Yes. But, I see couple new mounts we don't have yet, bunny, seahorse, golden dragon, fox, red dragon, etc
                            4. No. Pets are 100% free. You can buy some more spells with balens and accelerate the growth of your pets with balens, but getting pets and farming 100% FREE
                            5. Yes.
                            6. Yes. You can also get locked balens in card draw from arena and guild blessing.
                            7. Yes.
                            8. No. Holy Seal is still there, I can't really know if it's been nerfed, but holy seal still in my skill bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              2. Yes. Everyone is in the sky city, and can move around city and talk to NPC to have acess to MP or arena, but you still have the city we have now to upgrade academy, etc.
                              3. Yes. But, I see couple new mounts we don't have yet, bunny, seahorse, golden dragon, fox, red dragon, etc
                              4. No. Pets are 100% free. You can buy some more spells with balens and accelerate the growth of your pets with balens, but getting pets and farming 100% FREE
                              5. Yes.
                              6. Yes. You can also get locked balens in card draw from arena and guild blessing.
                              7. Yes.
                              8. No. Holy Seal is still there, I can't really know if it's been nerfed, but holy seal still in my skill bar.
                              Just a question, will fate stones play any other role apart from raising fate level? cause i don't know if i should use them now, or save them just in case :/
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                                5. Yes.
                                7. Yes.
                                Holy seal is completely gone, They may not have removed icon (for me its gone) but it does not work at all.
                                Those mounts come in patch 2.1.
                                Why mention extra farm plots when they aren't in yet? don't get that..
                                As I said, the city we have now and the city we can move around building to building in.. (like repeating me?)
                                The starter pet is completely free, the rest cost resources to get and upgrade the other pets are from balens or extreme hard work so basically balens mainly.

Comment

Working...
                                X