Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Just a question, will fate stones play any other role apart from raising fate level? cause i don't know if i should use them now, or save them just in case :/
    Fate stones will be only for fate wheel thing, they have no other usage.

Comment

Oh also to add, I don't know if this will be added here but you can download the Chinese wartune which reduced lag for lots and made it easier to play. Would think r2games will add this but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        Oh also to add, I don't know if this will be added here but you can download the Chinese wartune which reduced lag for lots and made it easier to play. Would think r2games will add this but who knows.
        Very very stupid question, but since i don't play computer games (Downloaded ones), and this is my first browser game i think it's called? What would be the difference apart from lag, would there be between the two? would we still be able to talk to our friends and guild mates?
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Very very stupid question, but since i don't play computer games (Downloaded ones), and this is my first browser game i think it's called? What would be the difference apart from lag, would there be between the two? would we still be able to talk to our friends and guild mates?
          it means you have much less time to load since the game is stored on your pc, not downloading it everytime(if you clear cache, primarily) you started the game.

and yes, you can still talk to you friends and guildmates. it's an online game afterall. -_-
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Holy seal is completely gone, They may not have removed icon (for me its gone) but it does not work at all.
            Those mounts come in patch 2.1.
            Why mention extra farm plots when they aren't in yet? don't get that..
            As I said, the city we have now and the city we can move around building to building in.. (like repeating me?)
            The starter pet is completely free, the rest cost resources to get and upgrade the other pets are from balens or extreme hard work so basically balens mainly.
            Holy seal is still there for me. I even use it. Do you have the require level to unlock Holy Seal?

Mounts well, Chinese server have mounts we don't have and we have mounts Chinese server don't have. Bunny, golden dragon, red dragon, fox were there between 1.6 and 2.0 (including 2.0). So, maybe we get them in small update, or later, or never. Seahorse was in 2.1 that's true.

Ok, what are the 2 things people talk the most about? Extra plots for farm and homestead. I just said last 3 plots are still not available.

About town, I just try to explain like you did, it's hard for people that didn't play Chinese version to understand the swap you can do with current town/new sky city. I was confuse at first, took me 30 min. to find little swap icon.

About pets, not even sure you can buy them with balens. You go into this new area, kill some monsters, gather orbs (60), and buy pets with orbs. You can buy extra spells for your pets in balen shop, also, you can increase pets stats with little stones, you can do like mount training pay balens or find them for free (pets arena in patch 2.1 and some other ways).
            Last edited by Eskendal; 09-29-2013, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              1. Yes. No Extra farm plots yet also.
              2. Yes. Everyone is in the sky city, and can move around city and talk to NPC to have acess to MP or arena, but you still have the city we have now to upgrade academy, etc.
              3. Yes. But, I see couple new mounts we don't have yet, bunny, seahorse, golden dragon, fox, red dragon, etc
              4. No. Pets are 100% free. You can buy some more spells with balens and accelerate the growth of your pets with balens, but getting pets and farming 100% FREE
              5. Yes.
              6. Yes. You can also get locked balens in card draw from arena and guild blessing.
              7. Yes.
              8. No. Holy Seal is still there, I can't really know if it's been nerfed, but holy seal still in my skill bar.
              Actually i think 80 set comes in 2.1 not 2.0

Comment

Holy seal is completely gone, They may not have removed icon (for me its gone) but it does not work at all.
                Those mounts come in patch 2.1.
                Why mention extra farm plots when they aren't in yet? don't get that..
                As I said, the city we have now and the city we can move around building to building in.. (like repeating me?)
                The starter pet is completely free, the rest cost resources to get and upgrade the other pets are from balens or extreme hard work so basically balens mainly.
                Holy seal works actually.... just join arena there and see for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  Yes, sorry, it's not in 2.0, 2.1 or small patch after.

Comment

Holy seal is still there for me. I even use it. Do you have the require level to unlock Holy Seal?

Mounts well, Chinese server have mounts we don't have and we have mounts Chinese server don't have. Bunny, golden dragon, red dragon, fox were there between 1.6 and 2.0 (including 2.0). So, maybe we get them in small update, or later, or never. Seahorse was in 2.1 that's true.

Ok, what are the 2 things people talk the most about? Extra plots for farm and homestead. I just said last 3 plots are still not available.

About town, I just try to explain like you did, it's hard for people that didn't play Chinese version to understand the swap you can do with current town/new sky city. I was confuse at first, took me 30 min. to find little swap icon.

About pets, not even sure you can buy them with balens. You go into this new area, kill some monsters, gather orbs (60), and buy pets with orbs. You can buy extra spells for your pets in balen shop, also, you can increase pets stats with little stones, you can do like mount training pay balens or find them for free (pets arena in patch 2.1 and some other ways).
                    Homestead has not come out yet because they don't know what they want to do with it.
                    I am level 73 and my holy seal is not there and doesn't work at all, I had my 1,500,000,000+ exp returned to me.
                    The new mounts that R2 doesn't have are from 2.1 patch I believe, but maybe a couple I don't have that came earlier.
                    Yeah I understand, Was weird when the other city was added in for me too.
                    Well, I got mine by paying for the parts with balens for myself. Might've changed since then, I mainly use balens to do what I need there, since it is so much cheaper than here.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      80 set was released in patch 2.0, 2.1 had very little in updates.

Comment

Homestead has not come out yet because they don't know what they want to do with it.
                        I am level 73 and my holy seal is not there and doesn't work at all, I had my 1,500,000,000+ exp returned to me.
                        The new mounts that R2 doesn't have are from 2.1 patch I believe, but maybe a couple I don't have that came earlier.
                        Yeah I understand, Was weird when the other city was added in for me too.
                        Well, I got mine by paying for the parts with balens for myself. Might've changed since then, I mainly use balens to do what I need there, since it is so much cheaper than here.
                        You know, I really think some Chinese servers are different and get different updates... (Maybe not 100% different, but still)

Just going to give you 1 example. I play on 91 wan, they are on patch 2.2. Weird thing is, they don't have Tower of Kings.

I start playing, they were on patch 1.6. Nothing about ToK, nothing. I saw a video on youtube in Chinese with Chinese players doing Tower of Kings...

Me and one of my guild mate were really confuse. We have ToK, some Chinese servers have ToK, but not 91 wan and not 7 road. (Where we play)

So, maybe all you say is true, I can't know because I don't play the same version, so no reason to argue, we are both right lol
                        Last edited by Eskendal; 09-29-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

You know, I really think some Chinese servers are different and get different updates... (Maybe not 100% different, but still)

Just going to give you 1 example. I play on 91 wan, they are on patch 2.2. Weird thing is, they don't have Tower of Kings.

I start playing, they were on patch 1.6. Nothing about ToK, nothing. I saw a video on youtube in Chinese with Chinese players doing Tower of Kings...

Me and one of my guild mate were really confuse. We have ToK, some Chinese servers have ToK, but not 91 wan and not 7 road. (Where we play)

So, maybe all you say is true, I can't know because I don't play the same version, so no reason to argue, we are both right lol
                          what you said about patches is true,and yes chinese versions have some different versions if you wana know all check at all

Comment

Can i ask about knight here because i saw a video of 3v3 arena from chinese server and i saw knight using intercept on backrow?? Or that was just graphic glitch. Is there any change in skills? Or talents?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                              Can i ask about knight here because i saw a video of 3v3 arena from chinese server and i saw knight using intercept on backrow?? Or that was just graphic glitch. Is there any change in skills? Or talents?
                              no change on skills it probaly was an graphic glitch or onlythe one or backrow was alive so ofc wud caught him and dont forget sometimes dead people it shows them as alive and you can get confused

Comment

It was some european guy who logged in chinese server and went into arena with 2 high levels. He was the only one in backrow and died always within 1-2 hits. And the knight did the first atk on him so he difinetly wasnt the only one alive... Because if thats true than intercept is f****g overpowered...

Wondering if there was some changes to any of the existing skills.

Also wondering one more thing - is there a normal noncasher way to get rage rune or any of the balen runes now?

Comment

Working...
                                X