Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    It was some european guy who logged in chinese server and went into arena with 2 high levels. He was the only one in backrow and died always within 1-2 hits. And the knight did the first atk on him so he difinetly wasnt the only one alive... Because if thats true than intercept is f****g overpowered...

Wondering if there was some changes to any of the existing skills.

Also wondering one more thing - is there a normal noncasher way to get rage rune or any of the balen runes now?
    ic dunno in that case but never saw an skill change..using free balens?maybe into upcoming events?dunno just hope we have it in upcoming events xD

Comment

2.15 (Released in China About 1 Month after 2.1)

●Added 80 PVE equipment
      ●Added 80 MP dungeon (Normal and Nightmare)
      ●Added 80 Solo Dungeon
      ●Amount of exp needed from level 71-80 is lowered
      ●Increased warehouse capacity
      ●Amethyst Mine – Added a 10 sec protection to both players after a battle
      ●Guild and Mystery Shops – Added Lv 80 Legend Stones
      ●New Lv 80-90 Mobs
      Better stop talking things you don't know. What you've typed so far, its only half of 2.0, rest are for 2.0+ ( meaning 2.1/2.15/2.2/etc ). Don't think new mp's will be added. Why would they do that? Just cause people can do lych nm?
      Don't talk about updates and what it brings by translating chinese versions or talking to people who lie (cause so far, auction,soul, sky city, bound balens ano wilds are correct, rest aren't in 2.0 and this is R2 so you can't know what will they put. )
      Hope it cleared your mind, and if you think what you typed (Filfiljuma and Eskendal ) pm me to see the " source " of that lie.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post

●Added 80 PVE equipment
        ●Added 80 Solo Dungeon
        ●New Lv 80-90 Mobs
        Better stop talking things you don't know. What you've typed so far, its only half of 2.0, rest are for 2.0+ ( meaning 2.1/2.15/2.2/etc ). Don't think new mp's will be added. Why would they do that? Just cause people can do lych nm?
        Don't talk about updates and what it brings by translating chinese versions or talking to people who lie (cause so far, auction,soul, sky city, bound balens ano wilds are correct, rest aren't in 2.0 and this is R2 so you can't know what will they put. )
        Hope it cleared your mind, and if you think what you typed (Filfiljuma and Eskendal ) pm me to see the " source " of that lie.
        if 80 leg stonesare added on guild shop then that means 70 leg stones are added at 2.1 or 2.0?

Comment

In 2.1 guild shop will be " updated " with items, meaning new leg stones yes, the 70 and 80 ones ( and other new items ).
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

In 2.1 guild shop will be " updated " with items, meaning new leg stones yes, the 70 and 80 ones ( and other new items ).
            could you pm me the source of where you get all this info?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              could you pm me the source of where you get all this info?
              someone posted a screenshot of the guild shop in 2.0/2.1. it has the legendary stones and shards. but somehow the image was removed.
              this is the post, you can see the subsequent posts that people saw it.

Originally posted by R28208021 View Post
              And there's some SS of my Guild shop of my chinese server character: http://i.imgur.com/7jGqMLn.png http://i.imgur.com/PzJ5Le7.png http://i.imgur.com/MDqd8TP.png
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                someone posted a screenshot of the guild shop in 2.0/2.1. it has the legendary stones and shards. but somehow the image was removed.
                Once the post was deleted, the images were edited too. Click on them and check it. I know how the guild looks, I know how old and when the post was made.
                For now, lets just wait, people keep asking for updates but one thing they don't know yet is : Prepare your money folks, not your skills.

Comment

Once the post was deleted, the images were edited too. Click on them and check it. I know how the guild looks, I know how old and when the post was made.
                  For now, lets just wait, people keep asking for updates but one thing they don't know yet is : Prepare your money folks, not your skills.
                  yeah too bad zebq didnt hear ya

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    yeah too bad zebq didnt hear ya
                    He can be afk 1 year, after 3-4 months when he comes back, all players will beg him again for tok when he'll get #1, but sadly, top archers can hope for a place in top3 seeing their nightmare is gone.

Comment

●Added 80 PVE equipment
                      ●Added 80 Solo Dungeon
                      ●New Lv 80-90 Mobs
                      What? Ok, you took that from the "Coming Soon Thread from Kongregate" good job. I play on a Chinese server, I just told what I got on my server, maybe it's not the same for every server. Filfiljuma was only talking about 2.0, why you talk about 2.15? Tell me where I lie, I don't understand. And, like I already said (reread all thread) it's quite possible what Filfiljuma says is true, maybe different Chinese server get different update, I can't know.

Edit: "My source", hummm, my level 60 archer on 91 wan, Chinese server? Is that good enough for you?
                      Last edited by Eskendal; 09-29-2013, 01:00 PM. Reason: My "source"

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        I took a screen shot for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stones.png
Views:	1
Size:	394.4 KB
ID:	1675717

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          I took a screen shot for you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57348[/ATTACH]
                          whatare those costy stufs? o.O cant we already buy those from arena/crypt shop (forgot)

Comment

What? Ok, you took that from the "Coming Soon Thread from Kongregate" good job. I play on a Chinese server, I just told what I got on my server, maybe it's not the same for every server. Filfiljuma was only talking about 2.0, why you talk about 2.15? Tell me where I lie, I don't understand. And, like I already said (reread all thread) it's quite possible what Filfiljuma says is true, maybe different Chinese server get different update, I can't know.

Edit: "My source", hummm, my level 60 archer on 91 wan, Chinese server? Is that good enough for you?
                            Chinese - R2
                            Tell me something very honest here : Why would r2 put 80 legend and 80 mp's when few people can almost do lych nm? Its what I like to call, a suicide mision to enter in 80 mp with 60 full leg set.
                            We wait and see, and ok, I am sorry, didn't knew about playing on chinese server, but like I said we can't know and I doubt it will be on 2.0

Comment

Chinese - R2
                              Tell me something very honest here : Why would r2 put 80 legend and 80 mp's when few people can almost do lych nm? Its what I like to call, a suicide mision to enter in 80 mp with 60 full leg set.
                              We wait and see, and ok, I am sorry, didn't knew about playing on chinese server, but like I said we can't know and I doubt it will be on 2.0
                              We were talking about 2.0, no one said they would put level 80 stones/MP/Gear in 2.0... I know it will be patch 2.1 +

kattuktk: Actually i think 80 set comes in 2.1 not 2.0

Me: Yes, sorry, it's not in 2.0, 2.1 or small patch after.

Level 80 MP and gear won't be there for another 4-5 months, maybe more.

Even if I play on Chinese server, I can make some mistakes, it' kind of hard to remember when one thing was release when there is so much stuff.

Edit: Filfiljuma seem to be playing a different version, maybe he did get 80 stuff on 2.0. Better wait and see what R2 will do.
                              Last edited by Eskendal; 09-29-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

We were talking about 2.0, no one said they would put level 80 stones/MP/Gear in 2.0... I know it will be patch 2.1 +

kattuktk: Actually i think 80 set comes in 2.1 not 2.0

Me: Yes, sorry, it's not in 2.0, 2.1 or small patch after.

Level 80 MP and gear won't be there for another 4-5 months, maybe more.

Even if I play on Chinese server, I can make some mistakes, it' kind of hard to remember when one thing was release when there is so much stuff.
                                I know, on patch 2.0 are just small changes that will change the game with no more plunders, wilds, mines, etc, the whole world will be on a sky city and all players will be able to see each other, form teams for mp and etc.
                                The 80 mp and set will not be here for another 4-5 months or even more, true.
                                In 2.0 aren't expected many changes, only a few things will be changed and " added ", we can't guarantee it will be the same as chinese, but lets hope R2 brings something good.
                                And again, sorry for you, didn't knew you were on chinese / knowing chinese language.

Comment

Working...
                                X