Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesbacmon
    started a topic Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

ya i know this is too soon to ask as the latest patch just came, well m just curious to know when it will come, may be by December ?
    just curious

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
    I hope this day will be tomorrow once and for all all the HS "warriors" out there will finally have no place to hide...

*i guess i should wake up though, still dreaming lolz*

Eili
    Hs still will be in game but big change of stun working come
    Personal i love 3x stun me per battle and i win xD

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    I hope this day will be tomorrow once and for all all the HS "warriors" out there will finally have no place to hide...

*i guess i should wake up though, still dreaming lolz*

Eili

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Tnx for the useful info, very much appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Aha tnx, I'm just wondering where we'll get the kyanite to do blessing wheel from now, lol.That's just forcing to pay for it, ah well. I don't suppose you know those spirits (pets) , do they require kyanite also to upgrade their stats in the academy?
    You can exchange amethyst crystals for gold and kyanite (and 3 other things...). No, you don't need kyanite for pets. The second page is not for pets. It's the same as what we have now, but a second page. Only more stats to boost your hero.
    Last edited by Eskendal; 10-02-2013, 02:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    From what I see, in patch 2.0, we'll get amethyst mine. When I look on my Chinese server, seem you get something extra from that mine when you're vip 5.
    Aha tnx, I'm just wondering where we'll get the kyanite to do blessing wheel from now, lol.That's just forcing to pay for it, ah well. I don't suppose you know those spirits (pets) , do they require kyanite also to upgrade their stats in the academy?

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Out of curiosity, when wilds will be removed and thus no more plunders, what will VIP offer instead of increased kyanite from plunders?
    Easy we can't know evrything...

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Out of curiosity, when wilds will be removed and thus no more plunders, what will VIP offer instead of increased kyanite from plunders?
    From what I see, in patch 2.0, we'll get amethyst mine. When I look on my Chinese server, seem you get something extra from that mine when you're vip 5.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TiamatRoar
    replied
    What role could they fill though? Archers and mages are already stupidly REQUIRED for later MP dungeons as it is, with knights sometimes being needed but not always depending on your stats. A fencer would only dilute the waters and leave more knights and fencers begging archers and mages to come along so they can do their daily MP dungeon run.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    A new class Rogue or Fencer would actually sound interesting.

Someone should go suggest it to 7Road.

Leave a comment:

• Stronmer
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Yep, exactly.
    People, stop spreading ** if you don't know and simply assume.
    Never said it would come out said it might. ^.^

and ty for letting me know.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Nope, you only use this guy for tutorial.
    Yep, exactly.
    People, stop spreading ** if you don't know and simply assume.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
    They may be coming out with new class later on looks like a rugue type class.

heres the link ( http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...30-wartune-2-0 )

After you see the picture. you will see links under it for other pictures of future wartune. ^.~
    isnt new class is patch 2.0 new way to start in a new server (try it for yourself )

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
    They may be coming out with new class later on looks like a rugue type class.

heres the link ( http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...30-wartune-2-0 )

After you see the picture. you will see links under it for other pictures of future wartune. ^.~
    Nope, you only use this guy for tutorial.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X