Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Holy seal is still there for me. I even use it. Do you have the require level to unlock Holy Seal?

Mounts well, Chinese server have mounts we don't have and we have mounts Chinese server don't have. Bunny, golden dragon, red dragon, fox were there between 1.6 and 2.0 (including 2.0). So, maybe we get them in small update, or later, or never. Seahorse was in 2.1 that's true.

Ok, what are the 2 things people talk the most about? Extra plots for farm and homestead. I just said last 3 plots are still not available.

About town, I just try to explain like you did, it's hard for people that didn't play Chinese version to understand the swap you can do with current town/new sky city. I was confuse at first, took me 30 min. to find little swap icon.

About pets, not even sure you can buy them with balens. You go into this new area, kill some monsters, gather orbs (60), and buy pets with orbs. You can buy extra spells for your pets in balen shop, also, you can increase pets stats with little stones, you can do like mount training pay balens or find them for free (pets arena in patch 2.1 and some other ways).
    Homestead has not come out yet because they don't know what they want to do with it.
    I am level 73 and my holy seal is not there and doesn't work at all, I had my 1,500,000,000+ exp returned to me.
    The new mounts that R2 doesn't have are from 2.1 patch I believe, but maybe a couple I don't have that came earlier.
    Yeah I understand, Was weird when the other city was added in for me too.
    Well, I got mine by paying for the parts with balens for myself. Might've changed since then, I mainly use balens to do what I need there, since it is so much cheaper than here.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Actually i think 80 set comes in 2.1 not 2.0
    Yes, sorry, it's not in 2.0, 2.1 or small patch after.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Holy seal is completely gone, They may not have removed icon (for me its gone) but it does not work at all.
    Those mounts come in patch 2.1.
    Why mention extra farm plots when they aren't in yet? don't get that..
    As I said, the city we have now and the city we can move around building to building in.. (like repeating me?)
    The starter pet is completely free, the rest cost resources to get and upgrade the other pets are from balens or extreme hard work so basically balens mainly.
    Holy seal works actually.... just join arena there and see for yourself

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    1. Yes. No Extra farm plots yet also.
    2. Yes. Everyone is in the sky city, and can move around city and talk to NPC to have acess to MP or arena, but you still have the city we have now to upgrade academy, etc.
    3. Yes. But, I see couple new mounts we don't have yet, bunny, seahorse, golden dragon, fox, red dragon, etc
    4. No. Pets are 100% free. You can buy some more spells with balens and accelerate the growth of your pets with balens, but getting pets and farming 100% FREE
    5. Yes.
    6. Yes. You can also get locked balens in card draw from arena and guild blessing.
    7. Yes.
    8. No. Holy Seal is still there, I can't really know if it's been nerfed, but holy seal still in my skill bar.
    Actually i think 80 set comes in 2.1 not 2.0

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Holy seal is completely gone, They may not have removed icon (for me its gone) but it does not work at all.
    As I said, the city we have now and the city we can move around building to building in.. (like repeating me?)
    The starter pet is completely free, the rest cost resources to get and upgrade the other pets are from balens or extreme hard work so basically balens mainly.
    Holy seal is still there for me. I even use it. Do you have the require level to unlock Holy Seal?

Mounts well, Chinese server have mounts we don't have and we have mounts Chinese server don't have. Bunny, golden dragon, red dragon, fox were there between 1.6 and 2.0 (including 2.0). So, maybe we get them in small update, or later, or never. Seahorse was in 2.1 that's true.

Ok, what are the 2 things people talk the most about? Extra plots for farm and homestead. I just said last 3 plots are still not available.

About town, I just try to explain like you did, it's hard for people that didn't play Chinese version to understand the swap you can do with current town/new sky city. I was confuse at first, took me 30 min. to find little swap icon.

About pets, not even sure you can buy them with balens. You go into this new area, kill some monsters, gather orbs (60), and buy pets with orbs. You can buy extra spells for your pets in balen shop, also, you can increase pets stats with little stones, you can do like mount training pay balens or find them for free (pets arena in patch 2.1 and some other ways).
    Last edited by Eskendal; 09-29-2013, 12:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Very very stupid question, but since i don't play computer games (Downloaded ones), and this is my first browser game i think it's called? What would be the difference apart from lag, would there be between the two? would we still be able to talk to our friends and guild mates?
    it means you have much less time to load since the game is stored on your pc, not downloading it everytime(if you clear cache, primarily) you started the game.

and yes, you can still talk to you friends and guildmates. it's an online game afterall. -_-

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Oh also to add, I don't know if this will be added here but you can download the Chinese wartune which reduced lag for lots and made it easier to play. Would think r2games will add this but who knows.
    Very very stupid question, but since i don't play computer games (Downloaded ones), and this is my first browser game i think it's called? What would be the difference apart from lag, would there be between the two? would we still be able to talk to our friends and guild mates?

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Oh also to add, I don't know if this will be added here but you can download the Chinese wartune which reduced lag for lots and made it easier to play. Would think r2games will add this but who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Just a question, will fate stones play any other role apart from raising fate level? cause i don't know if i should use them now, or save them just in case :/
    Fate stones will be only for fate wheel thing, they have no other usage.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    2. Yes. Everyone is in the sky city, and can move around city and talk to NPC to have acess to MP or arena, but you still have the city we have now to upgrade academy, etc.
    3. Yes. But, I see couple new mounts we don't have yet, bunny, seahorse, golden dragon, fox, red dragon, etc
    4. No. Pets are 100% free. You can buy some more spells with balens and accelerate the growth of your pets with balens, but getting pets and farming 100% FREE
    5. Yes.
    6. Yes. You can also get locked balens in card draw from arena and guild blessing.
    7. Yes.
    8. No. Holy Seal is still there, I can't really know if it's been nerfed, but holy seal still in my skill bar.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    5. Yes.
    7. Yes.
    Just a question, will fate stones play any other role apart from raising fate level? cause i don't know if i should use them now, or save them just in case :/

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    1. Auction House Is Connected To Market, Homestead Still Has Yet To Be Opened.
    2. Map Does Not Change, they add an extra place to go for things, the current style stays the same with a button to the other map where you walk to the buildings.
    3. No new mounts, 4 new sets of clothing. (event clothing and chance level 6 clothing)
    4. Pets sort of thing is added where in battle you can transform into them and attack like with your character. (obtained purely with balens)
    5. All new layout on guild and other tab things.
    6. Bound balens, this is earned from logging into the game every day (day 17 (100) & 26 (200) you receive).
    7. 80 set and mpd are added but no new level cap.
    8. Holy seal is gone. All exp put into talents are returned to character.

That is all for 2.0
    5. Yes.
    7. Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
    My guess on what,s new and what ive seen.

Next patch is 2.00

1. Homestead = auction house
    2. the whole world map changes
    3. new mounts new clothing my guess.

Thats all i know soo far.
    1. Auction House Is Connected To Market, Homestead Still Has Yet To Be Opened.
    2. Map Does Not Change, they add an extra place to go for things, the current style stays the same with a button to the other map where you walk to the buildings.
    3. No new mounts, 4 new sets of clothing. (event clothing and chance level 6 clothing)
    4. Pets sort of thing is added where in battle you can transform into them and attack like with your character. (obtained purely with balens)
    5. All new layout on guild and other tab things.
    6. Bound balens, this is earned from logging into the game every day (day 17 (100) & 26 (200) you receive).
    7. 80 set and mpd are added but no new level cap.
    8. Holy seal is gone. All exp put into talents are returned to character.

That is all for 2.0

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    why does it matter if it comes during winter season?

It September now, and I wish the patch coming soon Winter seem to be the best time cause they can have the patch including the snow building, and stuff rather than Patch 2.0 updated then a week later or so another maintenance for snow building xd

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    im not sure if we get 2.0 next patch due to i saw on turkish version they had bunny in glory shop and 1 glory for 1 soul crystal. so i think we get a small patch between now and 2.0
    In chinese version, 1.66 came after 1.65, but that wont be the case here as all the 1.66 updates ( fate system, tok) have been implemented in 1.65 itself. Plus u dont need a patch implementeation for changes in glory shop

Leave a comment:

Working...
X