Armor... Stamina... MP attempts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor... Stamina... MP attempts...

Add new armor!! Or at least make some kind of customization option so we don't all look the exact same it's really boring that way.

The stamina isn't too bad but I feel like we should get a little more, I mean one or two level-ups a day is just stupid this game drags out wayyy too
    long. In all honesty it's good for games to be long, but there's just not enough content to this game for it to be so long. It's tedious.

As for the multiplayer dungeons, add 1 or 2 more attempts. I was playing today and got disconnected before the final boss then I didn't get anything because it was over when I got back on, and there was nothing I could do about it because I was out of attempts. Lame.
    If you don't want to add more attempts then how about adding another dungeon reset at like 5 pm, it doesn't necessarily need to include a stamina
    reset but come on I pay for this game, I'm tired of playing for two hours then having nothing to do.

- For the appearance, we have clothings.

- level up once / twice a day not enough? im sorry to say, this is not a game for you. some (or most?) people prefer to level up once in one/two months, or even longer because the level bracket and talent system they used in this game.

- 1 attempt at multiplayer dungeon is fine as it is. they just need to fix the missing rewards when you disconnected mid fight.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

2 levels per day is to little for you?wow man then you should definitely play another game, as arlad said you have to level far slower in order to play this game properly. Leveling to fast is suicidal, and at higher levels you can't level up that fast not even if you want to.

I agree that we should get more armor/weapons. We have just 2 choices until lvl 55(pvp or pve set) and just 1 option from then on(only the pve set). As for jewelry/rings you have only 1 option, the catacomb. The rest are trash

Comment

The new armor and weapons would cover the "leveling too fast" problem because you could be geared for every level. The clothing option has to be paid for so
        appearances are still the same for people who don't want to pay extra. That's something that you shouldn't have to pay for. Make more than one character if you
        want to stay in the same bracket. Obviously higher levels can't level up fast, I'm saying 30s and 40s shouldn't take a month to break through. I just want to
        experience what this game has to offer, rather than sit here doing the same things over and over for so long. I want to see the rest of it quicker.
        Arlad: This post is in the suggestions thread not arguments. You may think 1 mp attempt is enough but I would prefer 2-4. That is my opinion so don't come on here and tell me it's fine the way it is.

Comment

I just wanna say, if you want your opinion heard, you must start accepting other people's opinion. arrogance will lead you nowhere.

But since you insisted on "suggestion" part, then i suggest that mp dungeons stays at 1 attempt.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by DanDaLion View Post
            The new armor and weapons would cover the "leveling too fast" problem because you could be geared for every level. The clothing option has to be paid for so
            appearances are still the same for people who don't want to pay extra. That's something that you shouldn't have to pay for. Make more than one character if you
            want to stay in the same bracket. Obviously higher levels can't level up fast, I'm saying 30s and 40s shouldn't take a month to break through. I just want to
            experience what this game has to offer, rather than sit here doing the same things over and over for so long. I want to see the rest of it quicker.
            Arlad: This post is in the suggestions thread not arguments. You may think 1 mp attempt is enough but I would prefer 2-4. That is my opinion so don't come on here and tell me it's fine the way it is.
            2-4 attemps for mp? You got ot be freaking crazy. Before when it started was 5 attempts and that was too long. They shorten it to 3 attempts and that was too long. 1 attempt is perfect the way it is. Obviously you want more attempts since you are still a lowbie. Wait till you get in the 60s or 70s and tell me you want 4 attempsts then. Wait until you start doing lych nm and tell me you want more attempts then. That MP takes forever to do especially on NM. The way it is now is perfectly fine. However, I do agree that the quests for lowbies need to be changed since they still make you run the same MP more than once which is dumb. Since you only need to do it once for rewards.

Comment

I respect other people's opinions but you came onto mine and based yours with no feedback other than what you think should happen. If you want your opinion to be respected then explain why it should be that way, not just that it should be that way. It only sounds counter-productive to me.

Oxykotton: I already stated that I'm a low level if you pay more attention so yes obviously I would enjoy more attempts because I'm a low level. Honestly 2 attempts would be perfectly fine, like I said before maybe keep it at one attempt and just add another MP attempt 12 hours after the reset.

Comment

I respect other people's opinions but you came onto mine and based yours with no feedback other than what you think should happen. If you want your opinion to be respected then explain why it should be that way, not just that it should be that way. It only sounds counter-productive to me.
                It's not what "should" happen, but it's what happened right now. All what i said in my first post is how the game is played. You want new appearance? The game has clothings. You want to level up quick? go ahead, but don't say we didn't warn you that leveling is bad in this game. You want more attempts? Hell no, more people want less attempts. That's why the game reduced it from 3 attempts a day into 1 attempt a day.

But since you are new player, of course you didn't know how the game work. Let's see if your opinion still the same 6 months from now. Oh, and i would love to see you rush leveling to see how bad your idea is.

Comment

seriously speaking leveling up fast is a very very bad idea.ive seen a lvl 30sumtin with higher br than my lvl 50 archer.
                  Gotta catch 'em all

Comment

Add new armor!! Or at least make some kind of customization option so we don't all look the exact same it's really boring that way.

The stamina isn't too bad but I feel like we should get a little more, I mean one or two level-ups a day is just stupid this game drags out wayyy too
                    long. In all honesty it's good for games to be long, but there's just not enough content to this game for it to be so long. It's tedious.

As for the multiplayer dungeons, add 1 or 2 more attempts. I was playing today and got disconnected before the final boss then I didn't get anything because it was over when I got back on, and there was nothing I could do about it because I was out of attempts. Lame.
                    If you don't want to add more attempts then how about adding another dungeon reset at like 5 pm, it doesn't necessarily need to include a stamina
                    reset but come on I pay for this game, I'm tired of playing for two hours then having nothing to do.

Play another game for a while then
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      It's not what "should" happen, but it's what happened right now. All what i said in my first post is how the game is played. You want new appearance? The game has clothings. You want to level up quick? go ahead, but don't say we didn't warn you that leveling is bad in this game. You want more attempts? Hell no, more people want less attempts. That's why the game reduced it from 3 attempts a day into 1 attempt a day.

But since you are new player, of course you didn't know how the game work. Let's see if your opinion still the same 6 months from now. Oh, and i would love to see you rush leveling to see how bad your idea is.
                      Man maybe you should just move on to a different post because you obviously aren't paying attention to anything im saying anyway haha.

Comment

Originally posted by timbex96 View Post
                        seriously speaking leveling up fast is a very very bad idea.ive seen a lvl 30sumtin with higher br than my lvl 50 archer.
                        Yeah leveling fast with the game as it is may be a bad idea but with new armor/weapons and maybe some other things added in, leveling up quickly could acceptable.

Comment

Man maybe you should just move on to a different post because you obviously aren't paying attention to anything im saying anyway haha.
                          Hypocrisy is strong in this one.

Comment

Working...
                          X