Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Of WB & Pots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of WB & Pots

I was wondering if there is any benefit of potting up for WB. Let's say that you bought a lv4 power/intellect potion from the guild for 50k, which gives a 400 boostto atk/matk. Do you think there would be any profit (whether the potion will yield 50k+ gold)?
    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
    _______________^

Waste of pots, use it only for bg, guild battle or crypt and mpds
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
      Waste of pots, use it only for bg, guild battle or crypt and mpds
      I beg to disagree. if you can manage 5+ battles in wb, the extra gold gained from the pot's buff already cover the cost(assuming this is lvl 5 pot) and you got those extra daru too.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Most significant variable to justify using pots on WB is the % damage modifying astral you're using. Typically, if you have EWD level 5+ or a decent crit-rate (even without a determination astral), most pots will pay for themselves and still net you some additional gold as a profit.

Comment

I believe lvl 3 potion is the most viable

Comment

Im always using level 3 potion for WB, unless i need badly gold for something than im willing to use bigger one. Dont forget you are gettin daru at the same time so the extra daru is also nice

Comment

Vourcher buffs, no need pots
              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

you do realized that you can have both buffs right?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Using vouchers without pot is dumb.

Comment

thx guys, that makes a lot of sense. guess ill start potting up for WB now
                    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                    _______________^

Comment

Working...
                    X