Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why does guild battle consume resources?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does guild battle consume resources?

Is there a reason why Guild battle consumes Hp and troops? Figured thats abit to expensive with only ok rewards.

Why should it be free?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Why should it be free?
      for the same reasons as wb

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        for the same reasons as wb
        They give 1 thing for free and you expect everything to be free.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Guild Altar is free also, so that's 2 things.

Comment

You get 1k insignia and honor for winning in the 20 minutes and you can't sacrefice some hp/troops for that?

whale then, oh, troops set on 1 and 20k+ hp + chance to dodge can survive 1 ward hit, increases chances too win, so loss versus reward is still good
            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
              Guild Altar is free also, so that's 2 things.
              No, you have to recruit your troops after DA.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Um doesn't cost troops much, do what most do, put your troop count down to 1. On the health issue, all i can suggest is save up, and get the health part of spirit covenant so it doesn't cost you anything?
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Um doesn't cost troops much, do what most do, put your troop count down to 1. On the health issue, all i can suggest is save up, and get the health part of spirit covenant so it doesn't cost you anything?
                  costs you 1295 balens actually. So don't say it doesnt cost you anything lol. imo I do find it stupid that it consumes resources. I don't see why it needs to cost hp and troops but more than likely they did this so you pay monthly for spirit.

Comment

whale then, oh, troops set on 1 and 20k+ hp + chance to dodge can survive 1 ward hit, increases chances too win, so loss versus reward is still good
                    I can't survive all WT hits if I use 1 troop; I could probably drop it to about a half so they take 2 hits each, though it will still reduce my overall damage slightly due to troop attacks.

Currently we have to nuke WT in order to win because one of the guilds has a few very strong players so trying to win by points is very risky.. used up around 150k gold on templars this friday. Its still worth it, though.

No, you have to recruit your troops after DA.
                    Idk about that, I've never lost more than like 1/10th of my templars on those mobs though, so its not really an expense.
                    Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-28-2013, 12:34 PM.
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

People forgot that spirit covenant was introduced long after the game started.

Give people enough freebies and they take things for granted.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        People forgot that spirit covenant was introduced long after the game started.

Give people enough freebies and they take things for granted.

Spirit Covenant isn't free lol. I don't see any harm in having no usage of hp or troops in GB. Not sure why you think it's such a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Spirit Covenant isn't free lol. I don't see any harm in having no usage of hp or troops in GB. Not sure why you think it's such a problem.
                          There is no harm done to the world if this game is not p2w.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                          X