Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World prosperity

Hi all !
    I want to know what rank i need to be to get that bonus
    Sometimes i have sometimes not ..idk why thats why i ask

It differs per server. It's the average level of the top 100 players, minus X levels. The further you're off of said average, the higher your WP is. Seems like you're just on the edge of getting it. If you want it, stop leveling so the average can rise.

Comment

Lowest percent you will get is 19%, then it goes up from there. Just don't level at all, and you will end up getting it. Don't know why people would actually want it lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Lowest percent you will get is 19%, then it goes up from there. Just don't level at all, and you will end up getting it. Don't know why people would actually want it lol
        cus...i need to do talents and i dont have vip for that 50% exp bonus

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
          you have daily 50% scroll

Comment

I believe I saw somewhere something like 'the average of top players - 5 lvl', but I am not sure

Comment

Ah, well then i understand, but sitting waiting for world prosperity would only hurt your progress in doing talents. Should just keep doing MPs, Campaigns, Bounties, Arena Duels, Exp Plants, any thing that gives you Exp, don't wait for world prosperity, isn't worth it
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Ah, well then i understand, but sitting waiting for world prosperity would only hurt your progress in doing talents. Should just keep doing MPs, Campaigns, Bounties, Arena Duels, Exp Plants, any thing that gives you Exp, don't wait for world prosperity, isn't worth it
                this is how i do but maybe i can stay at one lv to do talents and get world prosperity same time

Comment

this is how i do but maybe i can stay at one lv to do talents and get world prosperity same time
                  Honestly, World prosperity means you are falling behind in level, plus once you have maxxed your exp limit for talents on that level, you may lose prosperity the next level. It's up to you, but i don't see any point in waiting for world prosperity..

Comment

Honestly, World prosperity means you are falling behind in level, plus once you have maxxed your exp limit for talents on that level, you may lose prosperity the next level. It's up to you, but i don't see any point in waiting for world prosperity..
                    i dont wait it i mean i can use it when i do my talents and others lv up i can get that exp and do them faster

Comment

I believe I saw somewhere something like 'the average of top players - 5 lvl', but I am not sure
                      No way, I had it at lvl 50 when nobody was 55 yet. I'll try to find out what level it starts at now, average level of top 100 players is 61.91 right now.

Huh, are they even worth it? For 7mil exp you could get 5mil gold, which I think is much much better.
                      Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-28-2013, 12:24 PM.
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        No way, I had it at lvl 50 when nobody was 55 yet. I'll try to find out what level it starts at now, average level of top 100 players is 61.91 right now.

Huh, are they even worth it? For 7mil exp you could get 5mil gold, which I think is much much better.
                        depends on play style some use farm for exp some use it for gold,if they use it for exp they better have an good wb income or gonna be trouble

Comment

Okay at lvl 60 its 22% so lvl 61 must have it too, while max level is 64 (not counting one lvl 65). So it looks like its indeed below average of top 100.

depends on play style some use farm for exp some use it for gold,if they use it for exp they better have an good wb income or gonna be trouble
                          I can never have too much gold atm, so much is needed for upgrading gear, astrals, or just buying leg stones.
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

okie dokie
                            ty all for advices^^

Comment

Working...
                            X