Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talents - Stun Damage

Hi all,

I have max my stun at lvl 61 to a lvl 10 stun.
    I have been in battle where other people's stuns are hitting for 11K, mine only 3-4K if it even stuns.

What is the stun power rated on? MATK? PATK? how can you increase the strength of the stun damage if it hits?

depends on your matk/patk hs damage is pretty much same as auto atack

Comment

if you read the description you would know. anyway, ill tell you now. its 100% of your damage

Comment

I just re-read the description and it doesn't mention about damage, just how it works. As a mage, does that mean it only takes into account MATK? If so, why do others at same lvl have stuns that hit for more damage? does it also include PATK? On my stats, I can't determine my damage but assume it's based on my MATK amount. Just other people's stun hits for more damage then mine when they are same lvls

Comment

Originally posted by Milamber-Pug View Post
          I just re-read the description and it doesn't mention about damage, just how it works. As a mage, does that mean it only takes into account MATK? If so, why do others at same lvl have stuns that hit for more damage? does it also include PATK? On my stats, I can't determine my damage but assume it's based on my MATK amount. Just other people's stun hits for more damage then mine when they are same lvls
          umm...you serious?obviosly casue they have higher matk/patk -_- lv 1 hs can hit harderthen your lvl 100 hs if their matk is higher

Comment

also depends and defense

Comment

That is what I was trying to determine, was what increases the effect of the stun. There is very little description about it on the interface; and wanted to know if there was a way to increase the power of the stun. Was in Arena battle, and one person's hit for 11K when typically mine is 4K or so. I have a 12K + some MATK and my stun is max at lvl 61 at lvl 10. Unfortunately it can't go higher until lvl 63.

Comment

Originally posted by Milamber-Pug View Post
                That is what I was trying to determine, was what increases the effect of the stun. There is very little description about it on the interface; and wanted to know if there was a way to increase the power of the stun. Was in Arena battle, and one person's hit for 11K when typically mine is 4K or so. I have a 12K + some MATK and my stun is max at lvl 61 at lvl 10. Unfortunately it can't go higher until lvl 63.
                hs lv wont matter,increaseyour matk and get better mdef,pdef and your hs will hit harder and others hs will hit lower

Comment

its like this. hs is like doing an auto attack w/c is a 100% damage. only difference is that hs has a chance to stun the enemy player w/c depends on the lvl of both HS (yours and target)

Comment

Working...
                  X