X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARCHE(S-221)
    started a topic game going to tough

game going to tough

i m a lv 47 archer entered to day lv 50+ B.G. to see wht's happend . man its going tough day by day . discuss with some bg friends u need min 45 k br to enter in lv 50 do u agree with this observation.yes ofc if u dont want to lose u hard earned honur.

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I stopped at 59 and I'm still king of the BGs . I refuse to go to 60 before I have LD haha (64k, level 59 btw).

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Oh and tip: don't attack creamy.

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    true, last day i saw a lv 54 mage with 64 k B.R.

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    yeah 45k at lvl 50 is optimum br for you to survive or to be competitive on some bg rooms but that still not enuf i can assure you that

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    You don't really need 45k for level 50, with 40k you'll be able to beat most players.

e: nvm that was before wheel, so it would be around 45k now indeed.

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    my br now 38k. my aim was 40 k br. now thinking how i became 45 k br within it( lv49)

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    I stopped myself at 64 and was best decision ever. U have enough talents to level up there, u can farm moon and u can farm 55-64 BG.
    If lvl 64 was your first stop then you didn't farmed in bg, you got farmed, unless you are a heavy spender

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    I stopped myself at 64 and was best decision ever. U have enough talents to level up there, u can farm moon and u can farm 55-64 BG.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    Then just camp 49 long enough to increase your BR.
    Won't really help him.
    There's only 3 stops in this game to slow level and work on your BR: 39, 44 and 54. All other levels you stop at are pointless.
    And to be honest, after the intorduction of blessing wheel, 39 is quite useless too.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Then just camp 49 long enough to increase your BR.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X