Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Tanks - people entering and leaving right away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Using the "go back" button I assume?

    I asked guildies and everybody said you can't leave and re-enter and still get rewards.. going to try tomorrow on my alt, hope I don't ruin someone else's day
    Works fine you can leave and join again without loosing the reward, but after you finish a fight you can't.

    Comment


    • #17
      Yea, needs to change the system into BG style.

      5 mins wait time if you leave a Tank Trial before you can rejoin back into Tank.

      Should keep most ppls that's leaving and rejoining away.

      That or make it where ppls can't leave for at least 2 mins after they're into Tank, thus giving the other side a chance to deal damage and wait for other players to join into Tank (so Tank doesn't end when the exploiter leaves)

      And fix the rewards... makes it so even if the side that gets Default Win (opposing left) even without any points, cause some Tank Trial ends in 5 second before anyone fire off anything... will still get the Rank Rewards
      Last edited by anichaos; 09-29-2013, 08:59 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by anichaos View Post

        That or make it where ppls can't leave for at least 2 mins after they're into Tank, thus giving the other side a chance to deal damage and wait for other players to join into Tank (so Tank doesn't end when the exploiter leaves)

        And fix the rewards... makes it so even if the side that gets Default Win (opposing left) even without any points, cause some Tank Trial ends in 5 second before anyone fire off anything... will still get the Rank Rewards
        yes, in my opinion this is the best solution.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

        Comment


        • #19
          People leave cause tanks sucks, and because they do it just for event.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            People leave cause tanks sucks, and because they do it just for event.
            well, i respected your opinion, but not all people has the same opinion with you, ya know..
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
              People leave cause tanks sucks, and because they do it just for event.
              not anyone sucks at tanks like you

              Comment

              Working...
              X