Tanks - people entering and leaving right away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks - people entering and leaving right away

For 3 days in a row I have not received an extra placing chest (the one you get for where you place in the points for tanks. Diamond chest, gold chest, etc) because people will start a tank battle by themselves and then leave. Not one person in my party has points but when they leave some of us don't get an extra chest and some do. So for three days I have only received a victory pouch. Since this event is the only for sure way to get runestones every day it is very upsetting when people do this. People do it just to be jerks and screw people out of an extra chest. Can you make it so if this happens EVERYONE in the other party gets an extra chest not just one to two random people while the others get nothing?

Thanks.

Well at least you get victory pack, so it cant be worse than joining a battle that's 60 points against 6000 and getting 5 runestones for it.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

dam i starting to be mad at this game 18 runs in hp being a vip no epic loot ***

Comment

Originally posted by micholle008 View Post
        dam i starting to be mad at this game 18 runs in hp being a vip no epic loot ***
        hp?runs on hp?wut,being vip wont give you epic loot -facepalm0

Comment

Actually, people aren't doing this to be jerks - it's a tactic.

When two teams of 4 mean each other from the same guild, you let one team get the top-4 spots, all with points, and the other team drops. Those players get compensated w/ Victory Chest & Rewards for Spots 1-4.

Then the same two teams join back up until they match one another, and do the opposite.

If you've got 8 players in your guild you can always do this by dropping until you get the right match to ensure maximum rewards.

And the best part is, it takes about 5-10 minutes total for both teams to get their rewards, leaving time for a quick jaunt in BG.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            Actually, people aren't doing this to be jerks - it's a tactic.

When two teams of 4 mean each other from the same guild, you let one team get the top-4 spots, all with points, and the other team drops. Those players get compensated w/ Victory Chest & Rewards for Spots 1-4.

Then the same two teams join back up until they match one another, and do the opposite.

If you've got 8 players in your guild you can always do this by dropping until you get the right match to ensure maximum rewards.

And the best part is, it takes about 5-10 minutes total for both teams to get their rewards, leaving time for a quick jaunt in BG.
            a better strategy is do bg afterbg ends enter in tanks with an team if 4 people (find them before bg ends) and then get fast points in 5 min

Comment

*** won't you have no attempts left after leaving once?

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                *** won't you have no attempts left after leaving once?
                leave-enter-leave-enter att wont be lost until you lose/win lol

Comment

Wait so if things aren't going well for me I can leave and try again? I'm pretty sure when I left before it used up my attempt.

Comment

Wait so if things aren't going well for me I can leave and try again? I'm pretty sure when I left before it used up my attempt.
                    yep,you can leave and enter this is first time i heard for att to be gone after leaving

Comment

Alot of people like me, Join and leave over events like --- Join tank trials for these rewards ---

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                      Server: s14 kabam
                      Class: Knight
                      Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

How exactly do you leave tanks?

Comment

Using the "go back" button I assume?

I asked guildies and everybody said you can't leave and re-enter and still get rewards.. going to try tomorrow on my alt, hope I don't ruin someone else's day

Comment

Using the "go back" button I assume?

I asked guildies and everybody said you can't leave and re-enter and still get rewards.. going to try tomorrow on my alt, hope I don't ruin someone else's day
                            you just hit back yesterday was awesome i kept exiting 2 scumbags that were exiting for all the server ... didn`t let them make the kills needed then i entered with my own main char and won the tanks )

Comment

If people would let me hit them at least once before they leave i'm fine with it. We only lost our rewards if we havent scored any points.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X