Chaos Rune upgrades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Rune upgrades?

anyone could tell me the Chaos Rune % chance at level 7 8 9 and 10?

thanks in advance.
    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Probably 70 80 90 and 100, considering level 6 is 60% and 10 is 100% as you can probably check for yourself.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
      anyone could tell me the Chaos Rune % chance at level 7 8 9 and 10?

thanks in advance.
      It's not actually the % mentioned.
      There are 2 chances when talking about chaos, a chance for it to actually hit your opponents and a chance for it to work, so basically it's the chance you see squared.
      For exmaple: if it says 60%, it's actually 0.6*0.6 (ofcourse considering they're indepedent of eachother), and therefore you get 36% chance.
      The only time where it's really the % said is when you hit level 10 and it's 100%.

Comment

Bankai man... STOP LEVELING THAT ******* RUNE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          It's not actually the % mentioned.
          There are 2 chances when talking about chaos, a chance for it to actually hit your opponents and a chance for it to work, so basically it's the chance you see squared.
          For exmaple: if it says 60%, it's actually 0.6*0.6 (ofcourse considering they're indepedent of eachother), and therefore you get 36% chance.
          The only time where it's really the % said is when you hit level 10 and it's 100%.
          if this is right it suppose to be 0.6*0.6*06 due to 2 turns on lvl 5

@Guetti haha sorry mate , its the most broken sh it in this game even better thn balens itself xD!! but counted from lvl 4-10 at my exp rate for it atm requires 14 months xD which is WAY to long xD should have went heal rune or somethign instead
          BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

If you mean chance to miss both attacks then yeah, though the chance to miss at least one would be higher. But does the rune itself really have a chance to miss??

Oh and does it do anything if there are no troops left?

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              If you mean chance to miss both attacks then yeah, though the chance to miss at least one would be higher. But does the rune itself really have a chance to miss??

Oh and does it do anything if there are no troops left?
              we are talking about the debuff and chance to not trigger when u have debuff on. well if troops gone its not so effecient in knight fight cause u can only steal apollo and reflect skill i belive. but for mage fight its stupid u can steal all heal sh it ;P
              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

@Guetti haha sorry mate , its the most broken sh it in this game even better thn balens itself xD!! but counted from lvl 4-10 at my exp rate for it atm requires 14 months xD which is WAY to long xD should have went heal rune or somethign instead
                No, that's mathematically wrong.

Comment

So if you hit the rune it might not even apply the debuff? That's kind of weird.

Ok so it makes beneficial skills target enemies? The description doesn't mention that =\

Comment

That would be the formula for a 60% chance rune with 2 round duration to:
                    a.) apply the debuff (this is a roll due to a bug)
                    b.) succeed in affecting the first skill used
                    c.) succeed in affecting the second skill used.

So the odds of applying debuff + affecting both skills (assuming both CAN be affected) with a 60%, 2 duration Chaos Rune are 21.6%. This is the optimal outcome.

Comment

No, that's mathematically wrong.
                      It's correct if looking for the optimal outcome of the rune at that level.

Comment

we are talking about the debuff and chance to not trigger when u have debuff on. well if troops gone its not so effecient in knight fight cause u can only steal apollo and reflect skill i belive. but for mage fight its stupid u can steal all heal sh it ;P
                        If troops are gone, the only thing it can be used for that can affect a knight is Apollo's shield. Reverse Damage and Argoram Shield are both immune to chaos rune, and other than Apollo's shield, the rest of a knight's skills deal damage, and since players cannot damage themselves, they'll still occur normally.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                          It's correct if looking for the optimal outcome of the rune at that level.
                          It works for 2 rounds or you can use it again?
                          If it works for 2 rounds, then yea, it's correct, but I thought it meant that you can use it again during the battle, in which case it's 0.6^4.

Comment

It works for 2 rounds or you can use it again?
                            If it works for 2 rounds, then yea, it's correct, but I thought it meant that you can use it again during the battle, in which case it's 0.6^4.
                            At level 4, chaos rune has a 50% chance / 2-round duration, 1 use per battle. At level 5, chaos rune has a 60% chance / 2-round duration, 2 uses per battle. I'm thinking he's talking about a lv. 5 chaos rune, so it'll have a 2-round duration. So technically, for both rune uses to have a perfect outcome, it'll be 0.6^6.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                              At level 4, chaos rune has a 50% chance / 2-round duration, 1 use per battle. At level 5, chaos rune has a 60% chance / 2-round duration, 2 uses per battle. I'm thinking he's talking about a lv. 5 chaos rune, so it'll have a 2-round duration. So technically, for both rune uses to have a perfect outcome, it'll be 0.6^6.
                              Correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X