Chaos Rune upgrades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
    If troops are gone, the only thing it can be used for that can affect a knight is Apollo's shield. Reverse Damage and Argoram Shield are both immune to chaos rune, and other than Apollo's shield, the rest of a knight's skills deal damage, and since players cannot damage themselves, they'll still occur normally.
    Are you certain players can't damage themselves? I've been the target of a successful Chaos rune in 3v3 and I RoF'd my party, including myself. Maybe it's only AoE, since it's a group taget and not a single target...

Comment

Rank 7 is 65%, 2 turns. Rank 8 is 70%, 3 turns. The % is chance to apply debuff, AND chance PER round to redirect attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Guetti View Post
        Bankai man... STOP LEVELING THAT ******* RUNE!!!!!
        are you are Guetti in Armor server ?
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          Are you certain players can't damage themselves? I've been the target of a successful Chaos rune in 3v3 and I RoF'd my party, including myself. Maybe it's only AoE, since it's a group taget and not a single target...
          Yup, I'm certain. Keep in mind, however, if your teammates have deflection astrals, knight passive deflect on block, or knight's reverse damage skill active, then yes, technically you'll take damage too, however, but only because you nuked your group! =p

Comment

is this really how it works? i was pretty sure you can increase only the chance to apply the debuff. after that its always a ~50% chance cause the debuff is (afaik) supposed to make you hit any target on the field (except yourself).

i could be wrong of course, but unless someone has seen a lvl 10 or at least 9 rune in action we wont know for sure.
            Last edited by Setsuna88; 09-29-2013, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
              Rank 7 is 65%, 2 turns. Rank 8 is 70%, 3 turns. The % is chance to apply debuff, AND chance PER round to redirect attack.
              how sure are u of this?
              seems odd it will jump from 70%-100% just in 2 lvls
              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                are you are Guetti in Armor server ?
                It seems

Comment

Working...
                X