Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Wow. You call people retard because you want to fix something which is something very small and hardly an issue to others and your suggestion of BG makes BG worse to farm honor.
    Overlapping levels makes it better because, for example, a level 50 player is just farmed in 50-59 or even in 50-55 most of times but has better chance in killing if it was 45-54. Example makes sense?
    The fact that there are players below 50 in a 45-54 bg just demonstrates how broken that is, because it is completely unfair for them to be fighting against templars+stun and losing to players with much lower BR just because they are 1 level higher. Hell, let's bring back the old system so that a poor level 70 with 40k br can get some honor, too?

You say it's the dumbest, and yet i bet you didn't play in those battlegrounds huh? and you say not fix a broken system? well they have been repeatedly "fixing" this broken system, just for people like you to come and whine for there to be another set of brackets to be put into place. And when those get put into place, another bracket will be wanted. So yes, i will use the argument of the old format
    No I haven't, how does that change anything? All I'm saying is that I don't see a way in which what I'm proposing is worse than what we currently have, and that it's basically the same thing minus the frustration factor. For most players this means they don't have to leave bg and wait 5 minutes to re-enter in like 25% cases, which is quite a pointless obstacle.
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-02-2013, 09:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R216286503
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    You say it's the dumbest, and yet i bet you didn't play in those battlegrounds huh? and you say not fix a broken system? well they have been repeatedly "fixing" this broken system, just for people like you to come and whine for there to be another set of brackets to be put into place. And when those get put into place, another bracket will be wanted. So yes, i will use the argument of the old format
    I completely agree with this everybody complaining instead of being happy it isn't like in the old days where you would be farmed from lvl 40 till who knows what lvl. Now you get farmed for how long 4 lvls max.

Stop being cry babies and grow stronger or quit if you can't take it!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    the best solution is to just remove the honor loss when dying altogether and adjust the honor amount required to attain LD and make everyone's honor pts decrease daily by a certain amt so that they'll b motivated to go bg to earn it back. This way low lvl newbs will just dryad bomb ppl to get their kills without worrying about losing honor and strong players just have to watch who they kill. pretty much fair to the non cashers this way. VIP users won't get the daily loss of honor so they can keep their LD as long as they're vip even if they dun go BG. Although the honor loss amount should probably be tied to a char's lvl or strength so as to compensate for the weaker ones who might need to die countless times b4 getting a kill from experiencing net honor loss despite going to bg daily.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Wow either this forum is full of trolls or retards.

All that would change this way is that you won't have to leave the bg after you see that you're in the wrong bracket.

And to people that keep mentioning the old format, that's the dumbest argument ever. Hey, let's not fix a broken system just because it was even worse before. Brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post

All that would change this way is that you won't have to leave the bg after you see that you're in the wrong bracket.

And to people that keep mentioning the old format, that's the dumbest argument ever. Hey, let's not fix a broken system just because it was even worse before. Brilliant.
    Wow. You call people retard because you want to fix something which is something very small and hardly an issue to others and your suggestion of BG makes BG worse to farm honor.
    Overlapping levels makes it better because, for example, a level 50 player is just farmed in 50-59 or even in 50-55 most of times but has better chance in killing if it was 45-54. Example makes sense?

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    You wouldn't even need dryad to get killed since most matches would be close fights. Next fight or third fight you will be starting with much lower HP and boom goes 400 honor.

Leave a comment:

• R216286503
    replied
    be happy it isn't the same as in the beginning where there were only 2 brackets those beneath lvl 40 and those above lvl 40

Leave a comment:

• R2EndlessMoneyPit
    replied
    Here's a thought. If the split was by 5, you would actually die more. One person would die 2x the dryad bomb another, and so on. Being so closely matched it would only take 1 or 2 dryads and boom!

Its actually easier to achieve honor the way it is if you think about it. You just need to work towards the top end of your bracket like I said before and take advantage of that time before moving to next.

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by UnFallenKH View Post
    wow u r stupid?? the dude said "Why can't they split the brackets properly, there are more than enough players to make them 5 levels only without a chance to get into a higher bg where you will inevitably get crushed."
    Thank you for pointing that out. Welcome to wartune.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    To be honest, 99% of people who cry are new server newbies who are completely clueless about the game.

Leave a comment:

• UnFallenKH
    replied
    Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    It is funny when people just complain about format of BG without giving alternate solution which would make them happy, which makes me think they don't have solution or they know they can never be happy.
    wow u r stupid?? the dude said "Why can't they split the brackets properly, there are more than enough players to make them 5 levels only without a chance to get into a higher bg where you will inevitably get crushed."

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Most of this crying guys play on new servers and even dont know about old barkets
    Idk how many theards more they need xD
    From my knowleage dc have same barkets on patch 2.2+ like we now
    Thats why good luck and spam in peace
    I know, give a take another 1k more of threads like this, and people may finally understand how much better they have it, from how it use to be xD

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    I believe we should have the original brackets back 30-39 and 40+. Then you people would be greatful for how you have it now! xD
    Most of this crying guys play on new servers and even dont know about old barkets
    Idk how many theards more they need xD
    From my knowleage dc have same barkets on patch 2.2+ like we now
    Thats why good luck and spam in peace

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Nope, because people will whine about it, again. Split it by 1 level even, they'll blame it on time investment, or worse, BR.

Split by 1 level and +/- 1 BR, and they will complain about taking forever to get 1 kill.

Nothing will please everyone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X