Split the brackets properly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split the brackets properly?

Why can't they split the brackets properly, there are more than enough players to make them 5 levels only without a chance to get into a higher bg where you will inevitably get crushed.

- 35-39 in 35-44 bg will get crushed by knights
    - 45-49 in 50-54 bg will get crushed by templars and seal
    - 55-59 in 60-64 bg will get crushed by seal
    - 60-64 in 65-69 bg will get crushed by lolseal

I am yet to hear any valid reason why there has to be a chance to either get wrecked or spend 5 minutes waiting for a new bg
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Define properly.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Split them into 5 and you'll have another definition: Crushed by loltime.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

- 35-69 in bg will get crushed by casher
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

There are always things to complain about.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

i agree with, your suggestion. maybe for lvl 55-64 the holy seals cap lvl should be properly matched, other things cant be practical, since the game is made that way. i would really love to see a possible solution for this problem.

Comment

55-59 -______________- lets see if anyone can get a kill with all those campers and cashers there -_- its fine as it is if you die just cash or camp thats all

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                Why can't they split the brackets properly, there are more than enough players to make them 5 levels only without a chance to get into a higher bg where you will inevitably get crushed.

I am yet to hear any valid reason why there has to be a chance to either get wrecked or spend 5 minutes waiting for a new bg
                Maybe you should try the BG back then before they put up the level bracket.

Comment

It is funny when people just complain about format of BG without giving alternate solution which would make them happy, which makes me think they don't have solution or they know they can never be happy.

Comment

since we are supposed to have 50% chances to enter each bg, that means that in 35-44 you are crushed while 35-59, and than you crush while 40-44, in 45-54 you are crushed while 45-49 and crushing while 50-54 and so on. This cycle is made so that you get crushed and than crush again and again

Comment

Want some bloody ideas eh ... well thats easy.

30-39 Ridiculous
                      30-35, 36-39
                      40-45, 46-49
                      50-55, 56-59

Even those would be better then how it is now, I dont mind dying in PVP, but vs. 9lvls higher all usually with wings etc ... its not fun, I want to fight against ppl I have even a chance to win. Someone around my lvl, around my gear.

If they have balen bought gear, then they have that, but atleast they wont have 9lvls to me.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that the games "valid reason" is to keep cashiers happy with someone to pound on and more reason to cash. As it stands, enter, check ranks and leave if you do not have lowest lvl BG possible. Meanwhile...keep building, leveling slow and getting the most out every option available to you.
                        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R229702558 View Post
                          Want some bloody ideas eh ... well thats easy.

30-39 Ridiculous
                          30-35, 36-39
                          40-45, 46-49
                          50-55, 56-59

Even those would be better then how it is now, I dont mind dying in PVP, but vs. 9lvls higher all usually with wings etc ... its not fun, I want to fight against ppl I have even a chance to win. Someone around my lvl, around my gear.

If they have balen bought gear, then they have that, but atleast they wont have 9lvls to me.
                          You need to revise that list slightly, 35,45,55 are pvp set lvls. Your list has 6 levels on one bracket, 4 on other. Just saying..
                          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Split them into 5 and you'll have another definition: Crushed by loltime.
                            And how does splitting by overlapping 10s make it any better?

Maybe you should try the BG back then before they put up the level bracket.
                            If it was terrible back then, it doesn't justify it being bad now.

It is funny when people just complain about format of BG without giving alternate solution which would make them happy, which makes me think they don't have solution or they know they can never be happy.
                            Alternate solution: 30-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, etc. Omfg that was sooooo hard to come up with! Btw that's exactly the same as it is now, but you don't have to leave the bg if you got unlucky.

I don't think 30-39 should be split in two, because 30-34 would be a contest of who has better greens (except for few slow levelers, but that just proves the point).

I have come to the conclusion that the games "valid reason" is to keep cashiers happy with someone to pound on and more reason to cash. As it stands, enter, check ranks and leave if you do not have lowest lvl BG possible. Meanwhile...keep building, leveling slow and getting the most out every option available to you.
                            Exactly, all this system achieves is forces you to leave bg sometimes.
                            Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-29-2013, 07:08 PM.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

nah... I believe that after this suggestion is implemented, they will next suggest to properly divide the players on based on its br on that same level bg... lol

Comment

Working...
                              X