No announcement yet.

Split the brackets properly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the main problem is the Stun.

The "seal" came up 3 times in OP's post.

Which most ppls agree that Seal is the worse feature they have in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      And how does splitting by overlapping 10s make it any better?
      Nope, because people will whine about it, again. Split it by 1 level even, they'll blame it on time investment, or worse, BR.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Looks like the main problem is the Stun.

The "seal" came up 3 times in OP's post.

Which most ppls agree that Seal is the worse feature they have in this game.
        I don't agree. Nor did I whine and complain in BG's like some do while being stunned and killed without getting off more than one shot. I just kept on building my own toon until I too could take advantage of my bracket. I keep hearing it won't matter anyway when the updates come.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

I believe we should have the original brackets back 30-39 and 40+. Then you people would be greatful for how you have it now! xD
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Nope, because people will whine about it, again. Split it by 1 level even, they'll blame it on time investment, or worse, BR.

Split by 1 level and +/- 1 BR, and they will complain about taking forever to get 1 kill.

Nothing will please everyone
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              I believe we should have the original brackets back 30-39 and 40+. Then you people would be greatful for how you have it now! xD
              Most of this crying guys play on new servers and even dont know about old barkets
              Idk how many theards more they need xD
              From my knowleage dc have same barkets on patch 2.2+ like we now
              Thats why good luck and spam in peace

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Most of this crying guys play on new servers and even dont know about old barkets
                Idk how many theards more they need xD
                From my knowleage dc have same barkets on patch 2.2+ like we now
                Thats why good luck and spam in peace
                I know, give a take another 1k more of threads like this, and people may finally understand how much better they have it, from how it use to be xD
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                  It is funny when people just complain about format of BG without giving alternate solution which would make them happy, which makes me think they don't have solution or they know they can never be happy.
                  wow u r stupid?? the dude said "Why can't they split the brackets properly, there are more than enough players to make them 5 levels only without a chance to get into a higher bg where you will inevitably get crushed."

Comment

To be honest, 99% of people who cry are new server newbies who are completely clueless about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by UnFallenKH View Post
                      wow u r stupid?? the dude said "Why can't they split the brackets properly, there are more than enough players to make them 5 levels only without a chance to get into a higher bg where you will inevitably get crushed."
                      Thank you for pointing that out. Welcome to wartune.

Comment

Here's a thought. If the split was by 5, you would actually die more. One person would die 2x the dryad bomb another, and so on. Being so closely matched it would only take 1 or 2 dryads and boom!

Its actually easier to achieve honor the way it is if you think about it. You just need to work towards the top end of your bracket like I said before and take advantage of that time before moving to next.
                        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

be happy it isn't the same as in the beginning where there were only 2 brackets those beneath lvl 40 and those above lvl 40

Comment

You wouldn't even need dryad to get killed since most matches would be close fights. Next fight or third fight you will be starting with much lower HP and boom goes 400 honor.

Comment

Wow either this forum is full of trolls or retards.

All that would change this way is that you won't have to leave the bg after you see that you're in the wrong bracket.

And to people that keep mentioning the old format, that's the dumbest argument ever. Hey, let's not fix a broken system just because it was even worse before. Brilliant.
                              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                                Wow either this forum is full of trolls or retards.

All that would change this way is that you won't have to leave the bg after you see that you're in the wrong bracket.

And to people that keep mentioning the old format, that's the dumbest argument ever. Hey, let's not fix a broken system just because it was even worse before. Brilliant.
                                Wow. You call people retard because you want to fix something which is something very small and hardly an issue to others and your suggestion of BG makes BG worse to farm honor.
                                Overlapping levels makes it better because, for example, a level 50 player is just farmed in 50-59 or even in 50-55 most of times but has better chance in killing if it was 45-54. Example makes sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X