Split the brackets properly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d07.RiV
    started a topic Split the brackets properly?

Split the brackets properly?

Why can't they split the brackets properly, there are more than enough players to make them 5 levels only without a chance to get into a higher bg where you will inevitably get crushed.

- 35-39 in 35-44 bg will get crushed by knights
    - 45-49 in 50-54 bg will get crushed by templars and seal
    - 55-59 in 60-64 bg will get crushed by seal
    - 60-64 in 65-69 bg will get crushed by lolseal

I am yet to hear any valid reason why there has to be a chance to either get wrecked or spend 5 minutes waiting for a new bg

• DeathRiver
    replied
    You said that so far there isn't a reasonable argument, then you should have read the whole thread again, there are plenty. Oh, but of course, you just don't care what others think or want, only about yourself. I simply don't care about the changes, adjusting myself to the change is easier than having everybody changing it.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Bcs someone maybe want higher lvl barket bg? now evryone have ways to go. Dont like it? We rly dont care about it
    +1. Changes happens in real life and of course that applies to human and games as well. If you can't accept it, well. You're free to go, no one is stopping you.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    And there you have it, leave the bg and join a different one. Why should you have to do that in the first place, why not have the system place you in 55-59 from the start?!?
    Bcs someone maybe want higher lvl barket bg? now evryone have ways to go. Dont like it? We rly dont care about it

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    And there you have it, leave the bg and join a different one. Why should you have to do that in the first place, why not have the system place you in 55-59 from the start?!?
    Re-read the whole pointless thread you started where all cons of 55-59 are stated. Don't bother replying if you can't read. You clearly want to just argue with people here.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Holy **** can you **** about the 40-80 bg already, its completely irrelevant to this discussion.

So far there hasn't been a single reasonable counter argument, but keep them coming.
    You're just weak so stop barking and crying about BG. Such a baby

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    You completely ignored the point. why does lvl 59 have to fight? He is not forced to fight as soon as he joins BG. Leave and join 50-59 BG and farm honor there. You made a suggestion which has more cons than pros.
    Other than brackets, you haven't suggested anything which will remove the cons (check previous posts).

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    So false, next bracket has higher average br, whereas honor barely changes. A 60-65k br player at 59 might easily have IC rank, whereas 60-64 bg has plenty of people with this BR and not even elite crusader. So yeah that 59 player should go fight those knight crusaders and lose 400 honor per death? Good joke sir.
    You completely ignored the point. why does lvl 59 have to fight? He is not forced to fight as soon as he joins BG. Leave and join 50-59 BG and farm honor there. You made a suggestion which has more cons than pros.
    Other than brackets, you haven't suggested anything which will remove the cons (check previous posts).

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    So false, next bracket has higher average br, whereas honor barely changes. A 60-65k br player at 59 might easily have IC rank, whereas 60-64 bg has plenty of people with this BR and not even elite crusader. So yeah that 59 player should go fight those knight crusaders and lose 400 honor per death? Good joke sir.

If you don't care, then GTFO of suggestions forums, because that's clearly what its for.
    No comment. Men we understand u cant play like u want on this game and make big theard here...i must disapoint u, on china wt version barkets are same like here. So gtfu and other things keep for yourself or friends
    Dont like bg,dont enter. Dont like game? Dont play. We will miss u

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    You prob should try the BG when it first started where there's no level bracket. Would be fun to see you QQing more that lv80 killing you all day long. You either get stronger, or don't ever enter BG.
    Holy **** can you **** about the 40-80 bg already, its completely irrelevant to this discussion.

So far there hasn't been a single reasonable counter argument, but keep them coming.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied

If you don't care, then GTFO of suggestions forums, because that's clearly what its for.
    You prob should try the BG when it first started where there's no level bracket. Would be fun to see you QQing more that lv80 killing you all day long. You either get stronger, or don't ever enter BG.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    The reason why your proposing is worse is because is only from the weaker people's view in bg, the ones that are getting destroyed often. But stronger people which usually have a higher rank tries to avoid people with lower ranks as much as possible because if they for example kills the weaker player 5 times, and then that player kills him once, he actually loses more honor than he gains. Finding people with the same rank as you or higher is not to hard in 45-54 bg, but if the people that are really strong for their level(so they got a high rank as well) are playing in 45-49 bg , then 98-99% of the people he finds are those from which he gets 10 honor per win, kill a few, and after they dryad he losses 400 . So no, this would be a nightmare for strong people for their level

@do7.RiV: If you want the change so much, why not detail us the BG system you would have wanted? Oh, I forgot, no one cares. However, you can try talking to the Chineses, they'll listen, in time, like, when they actually care.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @do7.RiV: If you want the change so much, why not detail us the BG system you would have wanted? Oh, I forgot, no one cares. However, you can try talking to the Chineses, they'll listen, in time, like, when they actually care.

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    [QUOTE=No I haven't, how does that change anything? All I'm saying is that I don't see a way in which what I'm proposing is worse than what we currently have, and that it's basically the same thing minus the frustration factor. For most players this means they don't have to leave bg and wait 5 minutes to re-enter in like 25% cases, which is quite a pointless obstacle.[/QUOTE]

The reason why your proposing is worse is because is only from the weaker people's view in bg, the ones that are getting destroyed often. But stronger people which usually have a higher rank tries to avoid people with lower ranks as much as possible because if they for example kills the weaker player 5 times, and then that player kills him once, he actually loses more honor than he gains. Finding people with the same rank as you or higher is not to hard in 45-54 bg, but if the people that are really strong for their level(so they got a high rank as well) are playing in 45-49 bg , then 98-99% of the people he finds are those from which he gets 10 honor per win, kill a few, and after they dryad he losses 400 . So no, this would be a nightmare for strong people for their level

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    The fact that there are players below 50 in a 45-54 bg just demonstrates how broken that is, because it is completely unfair for them to be fighting against templars+stun and losing to players with much lower BR just because they are 1 level higher. Hell, let's bring back the old system so that a poor level 70 with 40k br can get some honor, too?

No I haven't, how does that change anything? All I'm saying is that I don't see a way in which what I'm proposing is worse than what we currently have, and that it's basically the same thing minus the frustration factor. For most players this means they don't have to leave bg and wait 5 minutes to re-enter in like 25% cases, which is quite a pointless obstacle.
    Whole point of BG is farming honor and current system makes it possible to do so at all levels and not just at top level of cap.
    You say below 50 in 45-54 is unfair but there are dryads and also HP loss of winner.
    Why does everyone see only one starting fight and not see that you have to fight for whole 25 mins?
    IMO old system is worse because higher ranks is very hard to hold or get at lower levels due to insane honor loss.
    They are making farming honor easier and reach higher ranks at low levels with every new BG patch for VIPS and non-VIPs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X