Requirements to do Lych Lair NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requirements to do Lych Lair NM

Hi everyone, anyone that did Lych Lair NM already can tell me how much BR and such my team must have to do first 2 bosses in Lych Lair NM? It will most likely be Knight, Knight, Archer, Mage. Any help would be appreciated.

You need a team based in 4 players

*ba dum tss*
    - The Lag Master -
    S195

Comment

Folks can spout requirement BR's all they want, comes down to how well a team functions together. Minimum suggested MDEF ~14k, minimum suggested HP ~70k, and enough DPS to kill the final boss before she buffs up. I've seen groups with lower stats than those complete and groups with far superior stats to that fail it. Like I said, comes down to how well your team operates - communication and timing are key.

Comment

I think its gonna be very hard to do 2 minis(especially the 2nd one) with 2 knights, you are better advised to take one mage instead of a knight(support run that knight later)... dont get me wrong, it CAN be done with 2 knights but its gonna be way tougher and your mage needs to be very skilled as he alone will have to take care of all the heals and puri. Crit heals are a big bonus if u can get them.
        As far as BR goes i think with 2 knights, 75k+HP, 19k+ PDEF and 15.5k+ MDEF will be needed for the knights and archer needs to keep DF on all the time.
        Also with 2 knights i would suggest to take out patk astral( or one of the defense astrals for either bosses if u aint lazy ) and put in guardian angel(reduce crit chance). The reason is that if the first boss crits with his foot stomping attack then one of the knights would be left with extremely low HP(maybe dead if he has low HP and/or PDEF and only 30% dmg red is on at that time), forcing mage to use restore and he cant use BL when the boss AOE's. But the real deal is the second boss, if he crits on his attack then mage will be forced to use rest and he would be having just puri after the boss's aoe if he isnt stocked up on loads of rage.
        In short, i think it can be done with your formation but the mage needs to be a very good one who knows what to do when especially for the 2nd boss. It will be much easier if u take a mage instead of a knight but if your knights have good HP and defenses(and high lvl heal rune) and if your archer oscillates DF and IS then you should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          I think its gonna be very hard to do 2 minis(especially the 2nd one) with 2 knights, you are better advised to take one mage instead of a knight(support run that knight later)... dont get me wrong, it CAN be done with 2 knights but its gonna be way tougher and your mage needs to be very skilled as he alone will have to take care of all the heals and puri. Crit heals are a big bonus if u can get them.
          As far as BR goes i think with 2 knights, 75k+HP, 19k+ PDEF and 15.5k+ MDEF will be needed for the knights and archer needs to keep DF on all the time.
          Also with 2 knights i would suggest to take out patk astral( or one of the defense astrals for either bosses if u aint lazy ) and put in guardian angel(reduce crit chance). The reason is that if the first boss crits with his foot stomping attack then one of the knights would be left with extremely low HP(maybe dead if he has low HP and/or PDEF and only 30% dmg red is on at that time), forcing mage to use restore and he cant use BL when the boss AOE's. But the real deal is the second boss, if he crits on his attack then mage will be forced to use rest and he would be having just puri after the boss's aoe if he isnt stocked up on loads of rage.
          In short, i think it can be done with your formation but the mage needs to be a very good one who knows what to do when especially for the 2nd boss. It will be much easier if u take a mage instead of a knight but if your knights have good HP and defenses(and high lvl heal rune) and if your archer oscillates DF and IS then you should do it.
          Its impossible with 1 mage from my exp...on 2 boss after 'bomb' knight have 1/8 hp, need 2x resto then fast puri i bl. Even with df puri have lil to long cd, bl even longer if u dont have talent v10... So team will be low hp, knight dont get resto at time, bl will be on cd and team dont survive to the end
          I do it in around 80k br team 2m 1a 1k and 2x boss is easy for us but take time...for last our knight is to weak and we must w8 till he buy wc:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

my usual is 75k mage 70k archer 100k archer and 100k knight. knight solo tanks

With a normal tank and a single mage, need to make sure IS and apollo are up on big hit of first boss. 2nd boss is very hard on a single mage, need to keep df up as much as possible and depending on how tanky your team is may need to keep up IS/apollo. 3rd boss is hard for single mage to heal first bar without bl

but minimum br for back row players is 70k and for tanking i would put the minimum at 80k-90k min

not sure what average br should be for enough damage output for final boss

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Its impossible with 1 mage from my exp...on 2 boss after 'bomb' knight have 1/8 hp, need 2x resto then fast puri i bl. Even with df puri have lil to long cd, bl even longer if u dont have talent v10... So team will be low hp, knight dont get resto at time, bl will be on cd and team dont survive to the end
              I do it in around 80k br team 2m 1a 1k and 2x boss is easy for us but take time...for last our knight is to weak and we must w8 till he buy wc:P
              Not impossible well at least the first 2 bosses. We couldn't really try the last boss since our warriors call ran out. Just as test run though to see how well our group does in there. We had 2 archers 1 knight 1 mage. Took many tries for the first two bosses but we ended up passing them both. Warrior's call ran out though by the last boss so we had to stop there. Going to give it another shot later on probably.

Comment

We've got 14 players in our guild that have seen it to completion, and have managed it with a 2 knight group a 2 mage group and a 2 archer group. Communication is very important.. knowing how to play your toon is a must, and beyond that I think giving a set number requirement on stats is a ** thing since when you get 3 strong enough a 4th can be carried, so just experiment

Comment

The players in my server has been passing Lych NM regularly with teams mainly composed of 2 archers, 1 mage and 1 knight. Average BR for the team is around 90k, with some top at 95k BR.

Teamwork is important, and knight is pretty much expected to be in tank mode i.e. using agoran and apollo interchangeably, and the timing has to be good (for e.g. right before appollo ended, start up with agoran. For a mage who has play long enough to reach Lych NM, I probably don't have to tell you how to time your heals and puri (which should comes naturally after a few tries).

2 archers are good for interchanging incen + deep freeze and ensuring these are on at all time on boss. So far this combo has been the best and easiest way to pass Lych NM.

We also go with 2 mages + 2 archers, it's a slower way, but safer, though your tanker up front will need to have good def and HP at minimum 70k to survive that bloody last boss unlucky crit damage.

Comment

One good mage can solo heal (but tank have to be real strong), the main problem I have is DPS on the last boss. We are taking a break from it.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

80-90k br. 1M 2A 1K. lol only a noob mage cant pass 2nd boss in solo. you dont need to puir+bl everytime you know. whats the use of suntoria? first off, if you have either IS or apolo buffed when boss casts aoe bleed then there is no need to use BL. just a puri will do it and suntoria will do the rest. next aoe no puri(well if puri was ready in that time then go puri).. now becasue its the 2nd aoe(means) all are not at full hp, a BL will be needed. for the third aoe(asuming we used BL on previous) puri again alone can do it.

so basically as much as posible use BL only when it is needed. at 70% hp does not need a BL lol.

oh and.. time your skills. lets mage cast puri first before queuing a skill. this is to prevent further damage from bleed. for all archers and knights out there, this is for you! lol stalling your attack will help a lot. dont just point and click

Comment

what do u mean by stalling?
                        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                        I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

Waiting a few seconds to queue the next attack as opposed to doing so as soon as the previous one finished (what he just said in the previous sentence).
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                            80-90k br. 1M 2A 1K. lol only a noob mage cant pass 2nd boss in solo. you dont need to puir+bl everytime you know. whats the use of suntoria? first off, if you have either IS or apolo buffed when boss casts aoe bleed then there is no need to use BL. just a puri will do it and suntoria will do the rest. next aoe no puri(well if puri was ready in that time then go puri).. now becasue its the 2nd aoe(means) all are not at full hp, a BL will be needed. for the third aoe(asuming we used BL on previous) puri again alone can do it.

so basically as much as posible use BL only when it is needed. at 70% hp does not need a BL lol.

oh and.. time your skills. lets mage cast puri first before queuing a skill. this is to prevent further damage from bleed. for all archers and knights out there, this is for you! lol stalling your attack will help a lot. dont just point and click
                            Yeah stalling is an important tool indeed especially for a knight, apart from the bleed stuff using it he can keep apollo on him for the longest duration possible, without stalling, his apollo ends while the timer is on 40 something(lasts for 20 secs) but if u stall your 4 attacks after apollo u can keep apollo on u for as long as 40 secs, double the time.

Comment

I just finished LL NM today with 2 archers with 73k BR and 2 mages with 95k BR. those two mages acts as tank and healer while the 2 archers are actively debuffing the bosses. The only problem is when the last boss has lucky crit when she got no IS debuff, thus dealing 90-95k and killed the mage instantly.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X